(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Uhm, i don't really understand your problem

So i run it down from start to end.

So this is a attack crit. based character.
In order to crit., we 1st have to hit the enemy.

So we need a certain amount of chance to hit (should be at least 86%, rather more).
Ok then we have the chance to crit. for this we need a high crit. chance (also at least 86%, rather more)

If both is around lets say 90%+ we then can focus on Crit. Multi, to boost the damage.

In this Build, we need to one, or two shot enemies in order to sustain frenzy charges.
Since we have a limited chance to regain frenzy charges through, Poachers mark(stage 2), Swift Killer(stag 3) and Blood Rage.
Also that's why i use melee splash so that i can hit/ kill multiple enemies with one hit.

If you don't hit, you don't crit. or in general just don't deal enough damage, you will always run out of frenzy charges no matter what.

Hope you are smarter now
"
gokudin wrote:
oh god this build looks so nice but its too hard to lvling

Now I'm 54 at lake merciless lets go 65

u can level with flicker after 5x easy after u can use an terminus ex till u can get 6x-7x
"
thepipen wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
oh god this build looks so nice but its too hard to lvling

Now I'm 54 at lake merciless lets go 65

u can level with flicker after 5x easy after u can use an terminus ex till u can get 6x-7x

If you can afford some currency for items, you can level as a flicker as soon you reach lvl38.
For a smooth gameplay i recommend beeing lvl44:
- use blood dance
- use blasphemy and poachers mark
- hatred
- walk the aether (ascendancy) for a free flicker skill
- mightflay

Pre lvl44:
-instead blood dance use blood rage
-get a 2% life reg talisman or/and for 3 passiv points grow and decay (0,4%+0,6%+1% lifereg)
-use less duration with blood rage

I lvled this season mostly flicker and tried different ways... lvl28 flicker/flicker without walk the aether....
The ways i described above were the best results i got.

Stay sane exiles!
Hey . theres 80 pages here, and idk if this is asked i hope you can help me though, is the build viable enough to to shaped strands without the energy from within jewels? This league they are super expensive and i cant afford them yet. What should i change in tree as well if i dont have them?
Well take a look what the Jewel does.

It converts Life into Energy Shield in the Passive Tree.
Therefor you simply take pure es nodes (witch area for example) instead of Melding.

You will have less Energy Shield, yet Shaped Strand is a Joke. I've seen many run that Map with 6k es.

You will, with affordable Gear have around 8k rather more.
Hello

First of all thanks for the build. I never liked melee builds but flicker is ton of funs and the details you provided helped a lot.

I have a question for the weapon.

I was struggling to reach 65 to use the bino, so I bought this around level 52ish for a few chaos:

However, i'm now 72 and when I swap it with bino my tooltip (didn't test with charges) is far lower with bino. Did I miss something there? I'm not sure the poison damage is included, but i'm not sure either if it's really relevant as it's 16% if I read the wiki correctly and not so many things survive 2s.

Do I have to look at something specific when I look for a weapon, or can I just look for biggest dps and the majority physical?

I'm not sure how good flicker interacts with attack speed.
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on Apr 3, 2017, 11:22:46 AM
Hey there, did you checked your tooltip with power charges?

Those are quite essential since they give crit. chance unless you got around 90% without them.

I just tested it with 4 charges of each (my current max), something like 10k with my dagger and 8.5k with bino.

I'm just 72 and don't have the final build but I don't think it will change much.

So you confirm there's no trick a high dps dagger can be better?

I'm kind of a noob regarding everything melee.
That's a bit odd, but well i don't know what you took and what not in the passive tree, nor i know the rest of your gear.

For now, if you can play the Build it' all good. For the very late Game you gonna need to switch to a rare dagger anyway, i would aim for at least 300-350Pdps.

Aim for high Pdps, crit. chance, then attack speed, crit. multi is a bonus.

Again, as long as you can map, everything is good. Flicker Strike is a Build that rather progresses through gear upgrades, than Level up's.
"
I just tested it with 4 charges of each (my current max), something like 10k with my dagger and 8.5k with bino.

I'm just 72 and don't have the final build but I don't think it will change much.

So you confirm there's no trick a high dps dagger can be better?

I'm kind of a noob regarding everything melee.

It's because your dagger has a lower base crit chance and a higher base damage per hit than binos. Binos is a crit weapon, yours is a pure damage weapon. If your tree and gear has more base phys damage than it has crit and crit multi, you'll do more damage on the average hit with your dagger than with binos. If you have all the crit multi jewels and crit on tree that you're supposed to have though, binos will do better.

IF you can still crit cap with your dagger, then yes it will do more damage on average than binos, but that should be very hard to achieve with a base crit of 7.5 and I think it's more likely you just haven't filled out your build with the crit and crit multi sources you're supposed to have.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info