(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

are you able to do all maps and bosses with this build? In your youtube video from 2.3 you said that you cant. Is that still the case?
ig name Xothx
I reserve the right to retract my offers.
"
Xothx wrote:
are you able to do all maps and bosses with this build? In your youtube video from 2.3 you said that you cant. Is that still the case?

Well you can't do Atziri or Excavation bosses for example with flicker strike.

Since Atziri has it's mirror version in split phase, an only one of the Excavation Bosses can take damage.

So pretty much any boss where you want to focus on one target, yet have multiple will not be possible with Flicker Strike.

However, if you really want to do this type of Content you can easily swap a few Gems and Use Blade Flurry. It's still a good skill after all those nerf's for Bosses
Hey! Anything off the top of your head as to why my gaining power charges mechanic isn't working? Running dual curse ring, frenzy charge generation is fine but never procs power charges? Using assassins and poachers, I visibly see both curses on mobs.
I cant seem to be getting power charges with the herald of thunder setup... help?
I have the heart of a baby , In a jar on my desk.

Still waiting for a beta key :)
What tier maps are people running with early stage 2 / stage 2 of this build?
"
I cant seem to be getting power charges with the herald of thunder setup... help?

Checked your gem setup or what's left of it.

Compare that with mine, you should find the reason. Like NOT using Blasphemy.

@nocent3

Stage 2 does not determine what Tier's you can run, more how you can make this build run.

Well geared (yes with bino's) you can do up to T15 for sure.

@highrish

I can't without seeing anything of your setup.
But dual curse ring? Phys to Lightning and Herald of Thunder, or if not using Phys. to Lightning using Herald of Ice?
Gem Links correct?
Leveled 90 in legacy with this build, a lil pain in the ass xD but since theirs no daggers upgrade, i think ill go level an archer XD
Last edited by thepipen on Mar 17, 2017, 12:36:21 AM
Mate, I've switched to blasphemy because the curses were not procing.Would you mind telling my why assassins mark and poachers mare were not procing when liked with curse on hit and herald of thunder? im not retarded so that i would say it didnt work without trying the damned setup. >.>

Doedre's Damning is mandatory to curse enemies with two curses, also if using herald of thunder you need phys. to lightning, to proc. the Cursing, because you have to kill a shocked enemy in this case.

Since you are using added cold instead of Phys. to lightning, of course it can't work.
Stick to the Guide.

@thepipen The Build requires certain and good gear, unlucky that you couldn't get it done.
Oh, ok, the shock part i didnt know, thanks mate, and sorry for the salt :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info