Enhancing Poison

So... What is going to happen with "The Consuming Dark" now?
"
Am I crazy or would this poison change make a 100% chaos converted incinerate build OP as fuck? 10% of damage dealt every second for 2 seconds and incinerate hits more than 10 times per second, with stacking poison wouldn't over 50% of damage come from the poison?

My bet this new poison will be reserved to phy attacks
Forum pvp
I am so so happy this buff isn't being applied to Poison Arrow as well.

I've been so sick of that skill monopolizing every single poison damage build.
"
Stormquake wrote:

They gonna add some node that have Chaos tag, also PA can be even buffed further.

PA monopolizing because it's cheap and INSANE OP skill gem that request no brain, no risk, no reflect, no negative - only positive, no danger at all, etc.

GGG create super bad designed gem with no mechanic at all, while melee leave in worst position, special Blood Magic melee who have no access at aura that adds so much defense and damage, same as Resolute Technique builds.
"
"
Stormquake wrote:

They gonna add some node that have Chaos tag, also PA can be even buffed further.

PA monopolizing because it's cheap and INSANE OP skill gem that request no brain, no risk, no reflect, no negative - only positive, no danger at all, etc.

GGG create super bad designed gem with no mechanic at all, while melee leave in worst position, special Blood Magic melee who have no access at aura that adds so much defense and damage, same as Resolute Technique builds.

the negative would be that out of all high end builds it has by far the lowest damage, peak damage of SRS is probably 50 times higher or something, and u can get like 1 million dps with mirrored weapons (or something like that, dont know since i dont have any)

PA dps is 50k at most i think

and come on dude, melee in the worst position? LOL
a lot more HP, 20% extra damage reduction on top of armor/endurance cry, a lot more damage... yea poor melee

reflect is hardly an issue anymore ass well, PA's dmg is so low relfect wouldn't do anything anyway, so OP coz low dmg right?
Last edited by 1235 on Nov 7, 2015, 11:49:05 AM
"
1235 wrote:

reflect is hardly an issue anymore ass well, PA's dmg is so low relfect wouldn't do anything anyway, so OP coz low dmg right?

Such a troll. Try better next time.

Also read this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1472354
"
We're introducing a support gem that lets skills poison, and increases poison damage. This will also mean physical spells like Ethereal Knives can be supported to cause poison, giving that kind of build more options and reinforcing the Shadow's arcane assassin theme.

So, the announcement for 2.1.0 is out and I don't see this support gem. Don't leave us hanging! Is this just still being balanced? Did it get changed to a keystone? Is it not coming in this patch?

Several people have asked about it in the announcement thread and on reddit. Please let us know what's up.
Doomed for Life
any updates when the changes will come?
"
Am I crazy or would this poison change make a 100% chaos converted incinerate build OP as fuck? 10% of damage dealt every second for 2 seconds and incinerate hits more than 10 times per second, with stacking poison wouldn't over 50% of damage come from the poison?

"Poison can now only be applied by Chaos and Physical damage."
"
H4NS wrote:
"

"Poison can now only be applied by Chaos and Physical damage."

Still a valid point, due to Consuming Dark
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info