Map Changes in 2.0.4

"
Pokora22 wrote:
Riiiiight... so I can say bye to trying to lvl 100 at all. It was already quite a grind

Grind? lol You're only 89, what grind?

You misunderstood the changes implemented. Etup and Havoc will level slower than before, while you won't negatively impacted at all. You'll get more maps than you did before, which will help you. But you still have to actually play them, GGG can't help you with that.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Sep 24, 2015, 7:57:21 AM
Tier thing isn't a good idea.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
You are "keen to see the changes in the one-month league" but I hope the changes to drop affect permanent league as well. This is the usual level of GGG wording. Or should I say the usual TIER of GGG wording?
Last edited by ammenz on Sep 24, 2015, 7:52:26 AM
Not at all will be confusing for a long while.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
tiers map? lol :)
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
ammenz wrote:
You are "keen to see the changes in the one-month league" but I hope the changes to drop affect permanent league as well. This is the usual level of GGG wording. Or should I say the usual TIER of GGG wording?

From the announcement post:

"
As they're in 2.0.4, these changes will apply to Standard/Hardcore and also the one-month events. We will get a solid set of data from these events, which we'll then be able to use to fine-tune the map system for subsequent events and challenge leagues.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I truly love playing this game. I have seen GGG trying to keep the game fresh and exciting. However, I feel poor decisions have been made when it comes to end game content, i.e. maps. While I do not expect to easily reach level 100, I feel it is dirty to force me to play 70-75 maps @ level 90+. I don't even receive .5% xp for these maps. So, I have to run 20+ maps (and spend currency rolling them) to receive 10% xp, AND HOPE THAT A LAG SPIKE ON GGG SERVERS DOESN'T KILL ME! If I do die, I just spent 3, or more, hours wasting a couple of ex and accomplishing absolutely nothing. All the while, watching my map pool dwindle to nothing.

Now, I am not advocating removal of the xp penalty on death, or, even complaining about tenuous server connection. I am complaining that, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN UBER ATZIRI BUILD, you cannot maintain a viable map pool in this game. Unless, of course, you like to run 74, and lower, maps all day long. This is the issue that needs to be addressed. Maybe allow us to buy a tier 11-14 map from Zana once a day. And please DO NOT CHARGE US AN EX to buy it.

With this said, I would like to point out that this company has demonstrated care, and concern, for its fan base (unlike some other company I will not name). I appreciate all the hard work put in by your dev team. Thank you, keep up the good work.
I am very pleased with these changes and completely agree that reaching 100 had become to easy. Also those fixed to ground effects is something I personally look very much forward to :D
Map Tiers. Don't do it. Just DON'T.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Map Changes in 2.0.4
meh.
meh..
meh...
Exp gained in maps will be reduced with 100%(at least). But wait, please don't cry...You will get again triple map drops™ meaning 0.00000001% more real maps and a thousand 68-73.
Gratz to the winners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info