Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

"
raics wrote:
Well, if he's willing to spend currency to buy easy maps instead of making a strong build with it - he's welcome to, maybe he has his reasons. I'd say there's a world of difference between 'buying easy maps' and 'buying maps'.

You have completely lost me.
Casually casual.

A very welcome change - thanks for listening to our feedback.
seriously guys ? prices dropped like 3-4 times already for last few months and 4 times drop rate gonna put even low value stuff already to trash, for example shavs used to be 80-100 exa, atm it's 25 exa and it's stil dropping down on price. After patch it will be like 5-10 exa ?
Ok, you removed Eternals that totally screwed up crafting, you made mirrors more value. now you're just gonna destroy everything else .... Thanks GGG, feels like the end of this Path is comming faster than I was thinking for me.

DO ppl a favor. Don't deploy that patch so quickly, let ppl discuss a bit.
4 x 0.000000000000000001 is quite exciting , good job .
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
raics wrote:
Well, if he's willing to spend currency to buy easy maps instead of making a strong build with it - he's welcome to, maybe he has his reasons. I'd say there's a world of difference between 'buying easy maps' and 'buying maps'.

You have completely lost me.

Right, I thought the question was a bit off, the ball apparently went into the crowd at some point :)

No matter, it was idle talk anyway, nothing like that will ever happen.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 1, 2015, 7:21:22 PM
"
Aziraphale wrote:
This seems really great, there is just one other thing I would like to see....

Please put a cap on the number of fusings it takes to 6link an item. At almost 3k fuses on my bow now, feelsbadman.

C'mon Man, Vorici is your friend, and he doesnt charge 3K in fusings for a 6L.

On Topic - 4 x more Unique drops, all I can say is so what.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I guess some people will be a bit upset with the increased drop of uniques, but I think it's a good idea. I've always just kind of accepted that I, as a more casual player (and yeah, I realize POE is targeted towards hardcore gamers) will probably never be able to make certain builds because I'll never encounter some of the requisite uniques . . . but now I'm thinking maybe I can.
Shavs more common than 77+ maps, ah well, why not. Look forward to dominating the waste pool and the rest of its 74 friends with op gear, cause that's the full endgame experience amirite.
Much needed change. Thank you!
hype shavs now has 0.04 chance to drop hyyyyyype.

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Another day in path of plenty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info