Spark

"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
As far as I can tell this skill is inferior in every way to Storm Call.

Unless I'm missing something? Spark also costs an insane amount of mana in totems, storm call costs barely anything. Makes me kind of sad since I bought the Spark Spiders transaction and it's not getting any use since I can't reach even half the damage I do with Storm Call.

ding ding ding

here is your answer, most people that are buying MTX bought spark MTX so they nerfed it to the arc levels, as in not usable anymore, and reason for that is that you buy some other MTX of next OP spell or some new shit they introduce in game. Unfortunately this will be neverending cycle in this game, when money from MTX stops pouring in, they will nerf that skill and focus on other skill.My prediction is that spark will stay shit for A LONG TIME :)

When you have question for yourself about something you dont understand, trust me, answer in 95% scenarios is MONEY.

Wow, that bullcrap is stinking straight through my monitor.
Pants of Textile
I've tried making two spark characters. It stinks now. Spark is incredibly bad.

It's usable from level 2 all the way to about level 18, but as soon as you've killed Weaver/Fidelitis base spark is too weak. If you try to supplement Spark with Fork, it's just a huge mana hog that doesn't kill anything fast enough. If you try to supplement Spark with added lightning damage or LMP, it's a little better at ST killing, but Storm Call is much more efficient at this point.

Spark might still be good late game, I don't know, but it needs an early/mid game boost. It's crap GGG.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:

Spark might still be good late game, I don't know, but it needs an early/mid game boost. It's crap GGG.

At eng game, spark so much crap, so you cant kill anything =)
Its usable only for culling for mf character.
IGN: Aqur
Can spark be buffed to 2.5 duration or 2.0 atleast? In its current state even with increased duration its useless
RIP Spark
Right now spark is one of the worst lightning spells, only shock nova is worse. Arc is godlike compared to this POS.
pls buff spark =((
Ingame: Blitzfrau
now after ball lightning failed, can u buff spark pls? I Like lightning spells but besides arc and lightning strike all lightning skills are fail and useless endgame.
please buff spark ( increase duration to 2.5 sec and reset duration as before with fork ... reduce base damage if necessary )
IGN TylordRampage
"
"
anubite wrote:

At eng game, spark so much crap, so you cant kill anything =)
Its usable only for culling for mf character.

Culling? maybe on HC with an immortal build and no damage. But with at least a mediocre build culling has no meaning. Even in a party. Things die too fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info