Raise Zombie

"
oldboy wrote:
Conduit keystone doesn't affect minions, why not ? :)
Because minions are not party members and cannot have frenzy/endurance/power charges.

"
oldboy wrote:
Getting a power charge with a meele critic doesn't work with minions , why not
why would it? Passives affect you, the passive means that when you perform a critical hit with a melee attack, you gain a power charge. Nothing about that affects minions. Minions are not intended to gain all the passive bonuses of your passive skills, it would be broken if they did, and the passive skills represent things that are improved about your character, not other entities. The only sort-of exception is the few passive skills which explicitly improve minions, which represent your character being better at the kinds of magic that create them.
"
oldboy wrote:
EDIT :
I have 2 questions please:

1/do minion fire damage (with support gem) is affected by fire passives

Might not want to edit a post with new questions 6 hours later. ;) Here, i'll bump it for you.

"
oldboy wrote:
2/do minion instability is affected by fire passive and if no will it be in the future

It's not, but it will in the future.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 96(Settlers GSF)
Thanks for the answer Mark :) ,i know i asked alot of questions ect but its because i played alot my summoner these days
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
"
oldboy wrote:
i know i asked alot of questions ect but its because i played alot my summoner these days

Oh that's not a problem, what i meant is that if you edit a post, it doesn't flag the thread (on most forums anyway, i assume the same here). So people that have already read your initial response, will never see that you added in more questions 6 hours later.
Last edited by unsane on Dec 28, 2011, 1:10:30 AM
Why are passives for minions so spread out?
its unreasonably hard to specialize in minions.

also zombies having base health might cause troble in higher difficulties as its not likely too keep p with enemy difficulty.would be better to make zombie stats being based on killed foe they are summoned from
I have runes, potions and total disregard of public safety.
Because :

1/ would be too easy
2/will force you to choose THAT path and that path only even its its far from your current location
3/lot of minion passives are already concentrated north west of the tree, no need to put more

Its perfect as its is currently
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
Don't know if this is somewhere in the massive thread up to this point but I've found a bug in the minion limit in 0.9.5 - leveling up a Raise Zombie skill gem from 1 to 2 while a zombie is active allows you to raise a second zombie without the first one being destroyed.

This only works once, so it's not exactly a game-breaker, but a bug nonetheless.
"
pinkMeanie wrote:
Don't know if this is somewhere in the massive thread up to this point but I've found a bug in the minion limit in 0.9.5 - leveling up a Raise Zombie skill gem from 1 to 2 while a zombie is active allows you to raise a second zombie without the first one being destroyed.

This only works once, so it's not exactly a game-breaker, but a bug nonetheless.

It's on the known issues list.
Honestly, I feel a little dirty as a Ranger having this skill available. If they had better AI, it'd probably be OP for the Ranger class to even have access to summons.
"
capnbuh wrote:
Honestly, I feel a little dirty as a Ranger having this skill available. If they had better AI, it'd probably be OP for the Ranger class to even have access to summons.

Honestly i think they are pretty crappy in an off build. Natch on HC i started out using 2 zombies on my new bow ranger, as tanks/distractions. But recently i realized that they are more of a pain in the ass than anything.

With the low intelligence you have, you can't level it up much, and i'm even wearing an Onyx amulet with 8 intelligence! They have a paltry 276 health each, which will be a joke amount of health soon enough if it isn't already (i'm 31).

You find yourself following them around and not geting anything done, rather than just kill kill kill in the direction you choose.

I'm enjoying my bowman a hell of a lot more since i stopped using Raise Zombie. Hopefully it doesn't get me killed, but not having them around means you can clearly see everything that's going on, making health management easier.
Last edited by unsane on Jan 4, 2012, 3:32:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info