Raise Zombie

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
In future, minions will have their own health portraits, and other features that let you see your minion's status easily. Other features have been requested, like un-summon options, more visual feedback, directional indicators, etc.

We will also include a way to not target your own minions when this is added, so you don't accidentally click on them.

Minions will also follow you between areas in future.

will summoned minions show on the map?
"
ziiion wrote:
you can have multiple summon zombies skills up as long the skill gems dont have the same lvl.
i dont know if this is intended or not.
when you have all skill gems on same lvl the max number of zombies is reduced to the limit of the skill gem + passives

so effectively you can walk with 30+ zombies out as long as gems are of different lvl.

I'm having the same issue, currently lvl25 templar..
Could someone please clarify this, is it a bug, or an intended thing. Thanks!
"
Myxomatosis wrote:
"
ziiion wrote:
you can have multiple summon zombies skills up as long the skill gems dont have the same lvl.
i dont know if this is intended or not.
when you have all skill gems on same lvl the max number of zombies is reduced to the limit of the skill gem + passives

so effectively you can walk with 30+ zombies out as long as gems are of different lvl.

I'm having the same issue, currently lvl25 templar..
Could someone please clarify this, is it a bug, or an intended thing. Thanks!
It's a bug, it's on the known issues list.
I have also found that the zombies will start to attack the rock monsters (Hulking something) in act 2 before these monsters even stand up out of the ground.
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Running zombies are hilarious,remembers me of some cartoons :)

Well nothing to say specificly exept the usual one :
1/Zombie UI (at least one counter in order not to charge the screen)
2/Zombie aggro skill/support/passive : i'am tired of running to loose the mobs xD

I hope .96 will be a "summoner update" ^^
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
Ok new feedback after rebuilding my witch summoner lv5x around a pire summ build with 2 damage support gems and minion life.

The zombie's life at higher lever is just ridiculosely high considering the amount of life passive
Imo you must highly decrease it and increase damage instead

I mean by that ,that high level zombies should serve summoner build(for explode/dps)rather than a normal int based build that want a "meat wall"

Also the problem of 1st kill especially in chaos where you 1st encounter a group or yellow mobs resulting most of the time in death or a long painful chase just to kill one of them
Remember that the summoner got low dps and health and relys on 4+socketed gear

Thanks for reading

"
oldboy wrote:
Also the problem of 1st kill especially in chaos where you 1st encounter a group or yellow mobs resulting most of the time in death or a long painful chase just to kill one of them
Remember that the summoner got low dps and health and relys on 4+socketed gear

Keep in mind that the 1st kill problem will be self-fixing, as soon as they implement minions zoning with you.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 96(Settlers GSF)
True that i totally forgot it :)

This feedback is about the keystones and passive :

Conduit keystone doesn't affect minions, why not ? :)

Getting a power charge with a meele critic doesn't work with minions , why not :)

Thanks for reading ^^

EDIT :
I have 2 questions please:

1/do minion fire damage (with support gem) is affected by fire passives
2/do minion instability is affected by fire passive and if no will it be in the future

I think its a very important thing to know in order to build the summoner around an element

Last edited by oldboy on Dec 27, 2011, 12:30:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info