Raise Zombie

I only hate my zombies when I have to open chests or doors. Not being able to target what I want because my minions get in the way is causing much nerd rage within my temple. :)
Please remove their hp bar, or make it optional. I don't care how much hp my zombies have, as long as they die with a BOOM...

I notised how zombies have a smaller attack radius than skeletons. I like this.

I would like if lowest hp zombie was first to go when summoning another while at max number of zombies already.
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Feb 4, 2013, 11:44:47 PM
What i hate most is that they die all the time !!

my tree is mostly for + zombies and + dmg and health for minions

They can handel anything

I get to a boss they all die and i have to get by without!!

With Raise Zombies assigned to the left mouse button, I was unable to pick up items.
"
Bling_T wrote:
With Raise Zombies assigned to the left mouse button, I was unable to pick up items.
In D2, you wouldn't even be able to assign Raise Skeleton to LMB. Something like this was probably the reason.

Seriously, stick to assigning attack skills to your LMB.
nvm found my answers.
Gregerella - evil witch of undead crafting and fire making and burning things and cussing bad bad monsters and other guys.

DanielTheEvil - good bad guy who shoots at stuff with his two stickthingies of magic and wonderfullness
Last edited by danielmorte on Feb 6, 2013, 3:02:32 AM
umm question well a couple questions

1 if i get life leech and link it to my zombies and skeles does it heal me or them

2 if i also have ghost reaver does it also give me/them energy shield instead of life

3 will life leech /vitality be able to halt skele decay or is skele decay not actually health?

4 if they dont give me life leech could i get a recomendation for abilitys for a necro with

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAW8HYw5IEHsQlxEPES8RUBGWFVAabBzcHdkfAiepKPoqOCqYKrorCiymLL80CjbFN2Y3gzvhPI5Bh0NURARGcUcGSOdNuU-_UEJXK1fJWpFfamqsa9ttGXNTdYp6uH0Yfll_xoLHhEiFYIXFiECIa4t6jDaPRo_6kDOTJ5UgmZqboZ2uoi6io6aspuunCKcrqH2qxK6TsHe0DLTFtve4k7vWvjq_l8EAwcXB88Lsw23JPcy80NDT-9QF2CTZC9rd2xrb5-L344TmfOaB6rrrY-vu7BjsivIe9Uv31_qA

for a build. that would give me life leech?
1. They Leech for themselves.
2. Passives apply to you, not your minions, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Ghost Reaver only converts your Life Leech, so your Minions will still leech Life.
3. Skeletons don't decay, they simply have a duration.
Can we please fix the derpy AI? Summoner is getting quite annoying to play because the AI is just stupid.

In MANY occasions, I summon skeletons right in front of a monster's face, and they will literally just walk away slowly in the opposite direction of the monster, and make no attempt to kill it. No, they're not walking to another mob; there are no other mobs around. The majority of the time they just don't do anything, even IF they walk toward the mob. In many situations they WILL work toward the mob, but then they stand there and stare at it, doing nothing.

I don't know if this is supposed to be some sort of anti-afk/bot measure, but it's a problem when it's negatively affecting the gameplay of actual players. Zombies have the exact same issue, too. It's becoming a chore just to try to get them to kill anything because even though there are monsters nearby, they just don't attack. Playing solo is a big waiting game hoping that your pets will attack the mobs. Yeah I can and should and do use other spells to attack too, but then what's the point of the pets? By the time the pet AI fixes itself and (a few) of the pets decide to attack a mob, I've already killed it or done a lot of damage to it. I'm aware of the functionality that seems to exist that attacking a mob with something causes your pets to attempt to focus it, but it just doesn't happen. I've blasted my wand at things and they just don't do anything. Sometimes it seems to work, but for some skills (firestorm?) it seems like they just don't care, ever.

There are some things I can live with. The fact that mob AoE sometimes decimates pets is fine, I can live with that (and perform countermeasures to fix it). The fact that the skeletons move slow can even be fixed with the (albeit, poor) minion speed gem. Plus, the fact that you can summon them on the monster is great, so they don't have to travel much. However, there is NOTHING I can do to even make them decide to attack the monster and fix their derpy AI. The pets hit fairly hard and have a pretty good amount of survivability so far, it's just too bad they're just so stupid.

If you don't want to change the AI, at least give us an "attack move" button so that we can tell the pets to move toward a specific location and attack everything along the way to that location. Something, anything, would be very helpful.
"
I only hate my zombies when I have to open chests or doors. Not being able to target what I want because my minions get in the way is causing much nerd rage within my temple. :)
Please remove their hp bar, or make it optional. I don't care how much hp my zombies have, as long as they die with a BOOM...

I notised how zombies have a smaller attack radius than skeletons. I like this.

I would like if lowest hp zombie was first to go when summoning another while at max number of zombies already.

For chests and doors (and town portals) you can click on the word "chest" for example, that has a higher priority UI wise than the minions. Doesnt help with boulders/corpse/vase tho so i normally drop an aoe skill on those.
Oops wrong place.
Last edited by ouchmynose on Feb 8, 2013, 7:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info