Rain of Arrows

All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
I am not sure whether the point blank keystone works with rain of arrows. I'm using it as my main AoE ability and the damage seems similar with or without that passive skill, close and far from enemies.

Might make sense because it is an area of effect spell. I can't be sure so I'm not posting a bug, is there any information on that?
"
neotms wrote:
I am not sure whether the point blank keystone works with rain of arrows... is there any information on that?

From Point Blank Archer Keystone thread:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Yes, rain of arrows isn't currently working with this keystone correctly, that should be fixed soon.
Alright, thanks for the reply! To be honest it's a convenience for my build at the moment. :P
doesn't seem useful early game, too hard to land with the delay + small radius. Poison Arrow and Split Arrow do a better job.
Late game, it may become useful with increased AoE radius support gem, but I don't have it yet.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Last edited by kodr on Feb 18, 2012, 3:45:14 PM
"
Lo4f wrote:
"
neotms wrote:
I am not sure whether the point blank keystone works with rain of arrows... is there any information on that?

From Point Blank Archer Keystone thread:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Yes, rain of arrows isn't currently working with this keystone correctly, that should be fixed soon.

Any word if this got fixed? Never saw it in the patch notes.
It's fixed in 0.9.7
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It's fixed in 0.9.7

Why would Rain of Arrows work with Point Blank? Regardless of whether it even makes sense, it takes away a tactical advantage of using Rain of Arrows in synergy with other skills that actually make sense with with the point blank keystone.
"
darkcoug wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It's fixed in 0.9.7

Why would Rain of Arrows work with Point Blank? Regardless of whether it even makes sense, it takes away a tactical advantage of using Rain of Arrows in synergy with other skills that actually make sense with with the point blank keystone.

One Poison Arrow and Rain of Arrows spam at your feet- what's not to love? I would never take this keystone without it affecting Rain of Arrows, and can't wait to try it after 0.9.7!
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info