Punishment

"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
yooz1e wrote:
When used in PvP, does the other player count as unique or normal?
answer in bold
If, so your answer is incorrect.
Players have no mods* - thus they're normal rarity, and are treated as such.

*At least, I don't think anyone's worked out how to do this yet
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 11, 2013, 12:57:08 AM
Does acquiring properties from Headhunter count as a player obtaining mods?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
yooz1e wrote:
When used in PvP, does the other player count as unique or normal?
answer in bold
If, so your answer is incorrect.
Players have no mods* - thus they're normal rarity, and are treated as such.

*At least, I don't think anyone's worked out how to do this yet
oh i'm sorry. i think i should stop answering questions from now on if i'm getting that forgetful...
Does act bosses get 70% reduced curse effect AND are affected by 'unique' bracket of the curse (making it 2-4% reflect)?
"
Uvne wrote:
Does acquiring properties from Headhunter count as a player obtaining mods?
Not to the extent that it makes you magic or rare - that would mean you had your own mods naturally and at all times. Headhunter adds the monster's mods to you but does not change your rarity.
In d2 I used Iron Maiden vs immune to magic damage mobs mostly. Besides, it has 675% reflect (!) on 20 lvl iirc, so it was more or less viable even without that immunity.

Here it is a waste of time, nothing more. Even if you meet some very rare mob that hits strong enough to kill itself fast enough, your minions simply don't have enough survivability to make it useful.

I guess it could be more useful if worked with elemental damage as well though.
Last edited by DarkTl on Jan 9, 2014, 12:43:59 AM
"
DarkTl wrote:
In d2 I used Iron Maiden vs immune to magic damage mobs mostly. Besides, it has 675% reflect (!) on 20 lvl iirc, so it was more or less viable even without that immunity.

Here it is a waste of time, nothing more. Even if you meet some very rare mob that hits strong enough to kill itself fast enough, your minions simply don't have enough survivability to make it useful.

I guess it could be more useful if worked with elemental damage as well though.

+1

tested after the buff with 18/12% gem. still negligible dmg output. lack of ele reflect also is punishing due to most map bosses dealing ele dmg in large quantities. bit sad..
Having just one shot my 83 Nem Marauder in Maelstrom of Chaos with punishment on me...

Obligatory

Punishment OP, Nerf pls QQQQQQQQ.

(Jokes, my fault. Should have bailed as soon as I noticed it was going to be a problem instead of multistrike groundslamming into a huge mob)
We tested it extensively
Last edited by Icholas on Jan 20, 2014, 4:27:02 PM
ya,Punihment is dead......
Useless piece of trash skill. Only hope is you find a 20q gem so you can vendor it for a GCP.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info