Punishment

Yep punishment is really out of place in this game right now, too slow and clunky to use. I had an unwavering stance use the curse (over a year ago) and they still often get buff when charging right into a pack :(

Maybe its more usable with namelock skills.
Can we get an update to this curse? nobody uses it
Imo what this curse needs, is that it procs each time when you get hit by whatever (melee, ranged & spells; degen being the exception since it does not hit.)

Would make it more consistent and accually usefull.

My suggestion. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
Imo what this curse needs, is that it procs each time when you get hit by whatever (melee, ranged & spells; degen being the exception since it does not hit.)

Would make it more consistent and accually usefull.

My suggestion. :)

Agreed and they could reduce the numbers to compensate for its OPness.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
At the moment the Buff you receive by killing a cursed enemy doesnt get renewed/overwritten in its duration when you kill another cursed enemy.

Is this intended?
If so, it doesnt make sense to me.
"
Nazruk wrote:
At the moment the Buff you receive by killing a cursed enemy doesnt get renewed/overwritten in its duration when you kill another cursed enemy.

You don't get the buff on killing a monster. "Kill" is never even mentioned in the description. The Cursed monsters buff you if they hit with a Melee Attack. That is mentioned in the description.
"
You don't get the buff on killing a monster. "Kill" is never even mentioned in the description. The Cursed monsters buff you if they hit with a Melee Attack. That is mentioned in the description.

youre completely right. my bad there.

it is indeed working as intended on hit *embarassed*
This may have been answered somewhere else in the thread. If so, I apologize. If Punishment procs, does it boost Physical damage that one's own gear REFLECTS back onto other monsters?
"
Chlodovech wrote:
This may have been answered somewhere else in the thread. If so, I apologize. If Punishment procs, does it boost Physical damage that one's own gear REFLECTS back onto other monsters?

Reflected damage that you deal is not affected by any of your stats.
Does anyone even use this skill anymore? It seriously needs a rework I think. At the very least make the buff stackable? The buff it adds just doesn't justify the increased risk for intentionally taking hits and maintaining it's up-time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info