Immortal Call

The wiki says that each % of quality adds .05 seconds duration per endurance charge, which I have trouble believing. The skill itself wont even reach 1 second of duration per charge, so the fact that 20% quality more than doubles effectiveness would be ludicrous.

As for the skill itself, I like the idea, but I never find myself using it, because the entire point of endurance charges is to keep myself alive. This just doesnt seem like a good reason to consume my endurance charges, but maybe that's my build.

The reason it isnt overpowered is because you cant gain endurance charges efficiently without plenty of enemies around, so it's not like you can sustain physical immunity against bosses.

Anyway, I'm not sure what the plans are for endurance charges or this skill, but it seems to me like it would make more sense for consuming endurance charges to allow for an offensive tradeoff or something like that.
IGN: Iolar
the wiki didn't fully update the quality effects due to the patch 9.12t buff to quality.
Can you be stunned through immortal call much like how you can still be stunned from a blocked attack?
Blocked Attacks do not inflict Stun, but Block Recovery, far as I know.

You cannot be stunned if you take 0 damage; it will never exceed 12.5% of your Maximum Health after all. However, Immortal Call doesn't prevent Elemental damage, which can still Stun you.
Thanks for the confirmation. I just wanted to ask since you do technically also take zero damage while blocking and just wanted to see if Immortal Call worked the same way.
Last edited by Lionguild on Dec 9, 2012, 6:33:54 PM
Can you be critted by a physical attack during Immortal Call (for 0 damage obviously)? If yes, how does this react with items such as Surgeon's Flasks?
Last edited by Alhoon on Dec 21, 2012, 6:31:26 AM
The attack is still a Critical, so it works like any other Critical, it just doesn't deal any Physical damage.
Anyone have a quality version of this?
Really wondering about the correct numbers for the added quality.
IGN: N_Bohr
+0.075 seconds per endurance charge per % of quality.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
+0.075 seconds per endurance charge per % of quality.

o_O
so 1,5 seconds of additional immunity at 20%, per charge. That´s an insane amount. Quality triples the effect of the gem..

IGN: N_Bohr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info