Dominating Blow

loot drops from a mob when it's hp hits 0 and it doesn't have an alternate form. dom blow makes it so that when it reaches 0 hp, it fully heals and becomes an ally for a duration, which then it vanishes. so dom blow has nothing to do with drop rate.
yes u get loot from it and if u last hit with DB (which has increased item rarity/quantity) u get even more! isn t it awesome :)
I have multiple questions if a Dev could possibly answer. When minions got out of your control do they leave corpses and for the incoming Melee Splash support gem, is it possible to convert multiple minions. Kinda made a character for this so would be kinda sad if it is not possible.
IGN ThundaBoom
Last edited by Gthunda on Apr 5, 2013, 10:16:54 PM
"
Gthunda wrote:
I have multiple questions if a Dev could possibly answer. When minions got out of your control do they leave corpses and for the incoming Melee Splash support gem, is it possible to convert multiple minions. Kinda made a character for this so would be kinda sad if it is not possible.

Dominated enemies do not leave usable corpses behind either on kill or when the timer runs out. A Dominated enemy can't be subsequently raised as a zombie/spectre or detonated, if that's the kind of thing you're thinking of.

Curious about the Melee Splash as well though. I'd guess it will work, they had to explicitly disable Viper Strike with the gem due to its on-hit after all.
"
Nobake wrote:
"
Gthunda wrote:

Dominated enemies do not leave usable corpses behind either on kill or when the timer runs out. A Dominated enemy can't be subsequently raised as a zombie/spectre or detonated, if that's the kind of thing you're thinking of.

Curious about the Melee Splash as well though. I'd guess it will work, they had to explicitly disable Viper Strike with the gem due to its on-hit after all.

Hey thanks, I saw some people say they would use multistrike on it instead so what would make it different then using multistrike, I'm still a little bit confused on what it does
IGN ThundaBoom
multi strike is like making a skill work like double strike (with extra strikes) then plus chain (in melee range) if main target is dead.
the convert melee single target to AoE, is exactly as it says. a single strike of non aoe and melee skill, will hit in a radius of location/target struck.
I wonder which one will be better for Dominating Blow, well I have the skill waiting for me for Melee Splash but I guess someone needs to find multistrike to find out how good it will work.
IGN ThundaBoom
only alpha testers know if multistrike and Splash melee will work together. it'll take awhile for beta players to be able to find out due to multi being a drop only. i expect moderate penalties because hitting multiple things requires a "less" modifier.
True, but idk which one will be better for dominating blow, Melee Splash and Multistike seems like over kill to me, and would lower the damage a lot
IGN ThundaBoom
Also does Minion Damage Support increase damage for the Melee attack because Increased Minion dmage increase on the skill itself increases the damage dealt as well
IGN ThundaBoom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info