Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hell yeah, we survived the patch notes! no significant nerf for non-trap users

I say this because i also leveled up in SSF following your guide and never really needed the trap for mana gain and since we arent using arc trap, I guess we are fine
Last edited by wackygoose on Aug 29, 2018, 2:24:09 AM
Just had a play around with your 3.3 tree in the new 3.4 grid and it can be fairly similar, a couple of changes - but nothing major! Elementalist changed to Holy Dominion, which now adds 12% increased global phys damage as well as all its predecessors buffs and sits in a cluster with Light of Divinity.

TempusTwo
Last edited by martymonstah on Aug 29, 2018, 4:36:42 AM
"
wackygoose wrote:

I say this because i also leveled up in SSF following your guide and never really needed the trap for mana gain and since we arent using arc trap, I guess we are fine

Since I'm new player who will play this build in Delve I'm wondering about this build without traps. What changes should I do in this build to make it effective?
Will the change to Orb of Storms change anything in the upcoming update?

Nice to see you were correct about traps getting balanced instead of arc. Think it was the right approach, and traps are still very powerful (doesn't prevent people from crying about the changes, though).

Look forward to the update (albeit I'll probably start with something else this league), and good luck to everybody in Delve!
"
Men0lis wrote:
"
wackygoose wrote:

Since I'm new player who will play this build in Delve I'm wondering about this build without traps. What changes should I do in this build to make it effective?

It is already effective! Just we wait while the guide is being updated, it will include any changes needed to make it more effective, but you can already test it and see how fun it is
With the changes to Flame Dash and Shield Charge in 3.4.0, will the build change with regards to shield charge at all?
Hi all,

I really like this build and decided to update it in the style I want to play for Delve. Please let me know what you guys think!

I've updated this to get rid of Shield Charge and rely more heavily on the new Flame Dash. This opens us up for what we have as weapons as we no longer require a shield. It means we can take two statsticks / something more interesting.

I have also relied on Blind / Temp chains / enfeeble / Cold snap / Flasks as we are now loosing fortify. The idea is Cold snap + enfeeble means we flame dash away rather than rely on fortify procs at close range.

I am concerned the OP is using two cast when damage taken gems. I don't know the mechanics super well but I was told its very difficult to proc two CwDT gems consistently.

Chest

Vaal Arc
Spell Echo
Added Lightning Damage
Lightning Penetration
Controlled Destruction
Hypothermia / Efficacy

Helmet

Orb of Storms
Arcane Surge
Increased Duration
??? Power charge on Crit / Mana leech support / Blind

Gloves

Assassin’s mark / Temp chains
Enfeeble
Increase duration / Increase area of effect
Reduced mana cost

Boots

Cast when damage taken
Immortal call
Cold snap
Increase duration / Clarity

One hand 1

Empower / Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance
Lightning Golem
Flame Golem

One hand 2

Flame dash
Faster Casting / Siphoning Trap
Less duration / Advanced Traps

Elder Essence worm ring
Wrath

Mark of the Shaper

Other: Decoy totem / Tempest Shield

Active skills: Vaal Arc (M3), Arc, (M2), Orb of Storms (W), (Temp Chains (R) & Enfeeble (T) cast for boss / large pack), Lightning Golem (M1), Flame Golem (M1), Flame dash (Space), Siphoning Trap (E)

Potions: Eternal Life (2), Wise Oak (M4), Atziri's Promise (M5), Basalt (3), Silver (4). (Jade?, Stibnite?, Quartz?)

Assassins mark gains a power charge, Cold snap gains a frenzy charge – Need endurance charges?

Mind over Matter: redirects 30% of damage we take to our mana pool, unreserved mana pool 43% of our life pool.

Does anyone have any suggestions for weapons now that we are not tied to shield charge?

Also, Cerberus Limb looks like a good new unique if you want to go
Last edited by midnightL on Aug 30, 2018, 5:07:19 PM
Hi there,

perhaps intersting for all exiles, that are looking for an Elder Essence Worm - it´s very unlikely that one drops, so i think it would be better to get one with orb of chance.

Generally there are 10 unique unset ring, 4 of them are warband only - so they should not be chance able. And 1 ring is currently only obtainable by trading or through Zana's map device. So leaving 4 of the 10.

My RNG-expierence in STD yesterday:

500 Orbs of Chance and the results are:

1x Elder Essence Worm (ilv: 81)

1x Elder Hungry Loop (ilv: 83)

My chance: 1:500 to get an Elder Essence Worm on an investment of ca. 300Chaos

May the RNG-God be with you!
will probably play this build for delve, too. Decent clearspeed and a great survivability will hopefully make it really suited for digging deep.
Thanks to Enki for creating and updating!
"
Dovahsith wrote:
My RNG-expierence in STD yesterday:

500 Orbs of Chance and the results are:

1x Elder Essence Worm (ilv: 81)

My chance: 1:500 to get an Elder Essence Worm on an investment of ca. 300Chaos

May the RNG-God be with you!

Hi, thanks for sharing. Did you clear by scourings ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info