[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hey! I was wondering if the Bringer of Rain as a budget option was still viable. And if it was how I would set up the rest of my items. Thanks!
"
ToasterCow wrote:
Hey! I was wondering if the Bringer of Rain as a budget option was still viable. And if it was how I would set up the rest of my items. Thanks!

BoR is great, see the budget example build for the whole setup. It's the same except you don't need the tabula obviously.
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 17, 2020, 2:35:04 PM
Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread but this build has been great in Delirium.

I have dropped a few jewels like this:

Would that fit in the passive tree taking the large cluster node on the left above resolute technique?

Thanks.
"
TheHumanTorch wrote:

Would that fit in the passive tree taking the large cluster node on the left above resolute technique?

I'm looking for feedback on clusters as I haven't explored it yet myself.
Would you use cyclone with the BoR setup, if yes, what gem would you link with it ?
Cyclone - phys to light - ele dmg with attacks - pulverise

Thx for the question
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 30, 2020, 7:30:11 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
Cyclone - phys to light - ele dmg with attacks - pulverise

Thx for the question

Ty for the reply :)
Hey everyone,

I just started this game maybe a month or so ago and chose this build since it looked beginner friendly, and it plays as a tank. My wife also started with me, and is trying to go with the arc mine / ice spear build. Originally our plan is/was for me to play the tank role, and her be agile and lay out the damage.

Anyways, I'm looking for some tips for increasing my damage since my wife is a little ways behind me in gear and level so I need to carry some of the damage responsibility. Right now I'm facing Drox for the 2nd time and cannot do enough damage. As soon as I take down one of his flags that keeps his ES up, he immediately replaces it.

Anyways, I downloaded PoB and input my character and gear. It is here: https://pastebin.com/dzf2pafg

Hopefully I'm just doing something noobish and it's a fairly quick and inexpensive fix to get my damage boosted. Thankfully I don't have much problem staying alive, it's just that the damage is lacking.

Fortunately I've lucked into 2 exalted orb drops, so I've got a little currency. Currently I have 1 ex and 81 chaos, so I can improve my gear a little bit. I have been planning to save up for a Blue Nightmare, but could forego that for some damage that will allow for quicker and higher tier farming.

I have also been trying to get the Craicic Spider so that I can ultimately get Aspect of the Crab on something to fully utilize my helmet. In the mean time would there be a better helmet to use until I get that?

Really appreciate anyone's time taking a look at my setup!

-Autek
"
AKycekRB20 wrote:

Really appreciate anyone's time taking a look at my setup!

-Autek

Remove blood magic and take spirit void instead, as you are not using mind over matter correctly now.

as far as DPS you need the damage flasks asap.

winter spirit is good for damage, you can remove faith and steel and take winter spirit instead for now until you get blue nightmare.

download the PoB for the build examples and study them, I think you are well on your way.
Last edited by Sovyn on Apr 2, 2020, 3:14:06 PM
Thanks Sovyn!

I did go back and get rid of blood magic. At lower levels I had gone to that because my mana would get drained and I was dying regularly. Only rarely does it get drained now!

I did manage to get past the second battle with Drox. I still couldn't do it solo, but with my wife's damage we were able to keep his flags down to at least get some damage in. Was a long fight!

I did get all of those flasks, including Taste of Hate. Seemed to help, but certainly don't zap things anywhere near the arc mine. Looking forward to completing some higher level maps here and really excited to get Blue Nightmare in place.

Appreciate the feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info