[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
MMPT86 wrote:
Now with gladiator i have 82% attack and spell block and 500k dps.

Got a PoB? I'll take a look.
As far as I can tell via the numbers (path of building), I do 323K effective DPS with the inquisitor build as-is vs. 260K boss / 240K regular monster with a gladiator. Same gear, gems, and basic tree. It's a substantial drop as I've always said. FYI, folks.
If I wanted to use Scion as the starting point, what path into the lazy pally build would you recommend? I am torn between going through Sentinel then bottom right (and grabbing Studious Combatant along the way) or through Shaper then upper left (and grabbing Elemental Equilibrium on the way). Any recommendations on Ascendant selections?
"
Mythrantar wrote:
If I wanted to use Scion as the starting point, what path into the lazy pally build would you recommend? I am torn between going through Sentinel then bottom right (and grabbing Studious Combatant along the way) or through Shaper then upper left (and grabbing Elemental Equilibrium on the way). Any recommendations on Ascendant selections?

Maybe something like this
Last edited by Sovyn on Sep 26, 2018, 5:14:39 PM
Thank you! Do you think it's worth dropping one life node to make it to Elemental Equilibrium?
"
Mythrantar wrote:
Thank you! Do you think it's worth dropping one life node to make it to Elemental Equilibrium?

Maybe, if you don't mind using a different skill to prep for your main attack. It's a bit more complicated playstyle. Seems unnecessary unless maybe for SSF where you don't have gear good enough to do the good DPS.
Can anyone clarify how Stone of Lazhwar interacts with Versatile Combatant after the block changes?

For example, if you have 50% attack block from tree/gear and Versatile Combatant allocated, will equipping SoL have (a)put you at 50% attack block, 65% spell block, or (2) have no effect?
A Belligerent Expert System
"
Rogomatic wrote:
will equipping SoL have (a)put you at 50% attack block, 65% spell block, or (2) have no effect?

I believe it would have no effect. I'm not sure, however.
It has no effect. Versatile Combatant overwrites it.
(⌐■_■)
Would it be viable to take Guardian as the Ascendancy class?
It just seems so much more tanky...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info