[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Spell block is being changed, for the better, so many more damagesituations that are now gonna be blockable. But spell block on gear is getting changed alot. so atm iam looking at Gladiator version of the build since they still can have 82% block and spellblock.

I have hope that you figure it out, and then add Smite to the build for an awesome lazy paladin.
This build got me to level 91 in flashback HCssf so in 3.3 it was really good, but atm i dont know how to get spellblock enough.
"
Hierokliff wrote:
This build got me to level 91 in flashback HCssf so in 3.3 it was really good, but atm i dont know how to get spellblock enough.

Whatever I can get will have to be enough. At least it'll clear faster than a gladiator could. It's a tradeoff.
Added a red map clearing demo video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9yPS0J6_Hk

"

Now, there is simply Chance to Block Attack Damage and Chance to Block Spell Damage. Sources that previously caused some portion of your block chance to apply to spells now grant Chance to Block Spell Damage at a specific value (check the Item Balance section below) and do not require other sources of block. The exception to this is the Gladiator Ascendancy passive Versatile Combatant, which still sets your Chance to Block Spell Damage to be the same as your Chance to Block Attack Damage.

Stone of Lazhwar: Existing versions now have +15% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +12-15%.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201187

Some very interesting changes for this build in the Delve release. Perhaps our pantless hero who refuses to be a beast of burden will be turned into a suave and debonair Gladiator? :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

Perhaps our pantless hero who refuses to be a beast of burden will be turned into a suave and debonair Gladiator? :-)

Nope, pantless forever, but there will be plenty of other builds that use gladiator.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Perhaps our pantless hero who refuses to be a beast of burden will be turned into a suave and debonair Gladiator? :-)

Nope, pantless forever, but there will be plenty of other builds that use gladiator.

It was intended primarily as a joke. :-)

My original plan was to use the passive skill tree reset to switch over to the uber tree. I know I'm probably jumping the gun on this because it is probably the last priority for you to look at. I should probably start a new character or play another old character until things settle out some. Just in case you've given the uber tree any thought though, I was looking at the red nightmare crimson jewel nodes. The old Catalyse node has disappeared. I was thinking maybe picking up the Faith and Steel node instead but that is only 8% compared to 24% for the Catalyse node. :-(
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Just in case you've given the uber tree any thought though

It's done and up
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Just in case you've given the uber tree any thought though

It's done and up

I'm both amazed and very appreciative!!!
Hello, Sovyn. I'm using your build since 4 years ago and I have to say that I'm having a lot of fun with it. Congratulations for such great work.

Yesterday I started to play Lightning Strike and I have some questions:

- Which support gems are the best to get the highest DPS possible with LS?

- There is some equipments/gems that you would change in my character to improve my gameplay? Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/walbertramon/characters

- Which build do you suggest for me?

- I am having problems with mana. Varuastra would be a good choice for LS?

Thanks in advance.
Have you looked at smite and new Static strike? Would you recommend either?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info