[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Great tips, Thanks!

edit: 701 pages!! :-)

You're welcome

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Yeah, 701, whoo!

I had one stone of laz in my inventory and for chuckles I applied a vaal orb.

[Supposed to be a link to my Stone Laz with a 20% of block chance applied to spell block but link is being flaky for some reason??]

Lucky break! My spell block is now higher than attack block. HAHA
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Aug 21, 2018, 1:10:21 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
I had one stone of laz in my inventory and for chuckles I applied a vaal orb.

[Supposed to be a link to my Stone Laz with a 20% of block chance applied to spell block but link is being flaky for some reason??]

Lucky break! My spell block is now higher than attack block. HAHA

That is lucky to get something useful, there are a lot of less useful mods that you could have gotten.

However, you will need a lazhwar with the 4% block corruption to get max to both types of blocking.

Remember, your spell block is a percentage of your block, so they both go up when you add regular block.

PS, really nice ring.

So, it's been a while since I played and I was wondering what happened to Resolute Technique?
I remember your guide used to have it, but I don't really know what's the deal.
Does the extra crit/crit damage outweigh the 100% accuracy and/or do you not really need to worry about the misses anymore?
"
farkelnator wrote:
So, it's been a while since I played and I was wondering what happened to Resolute Technique?
I remember your guide used to have it, but I don't really know what's the deal.
Does the extra crit/crit damage outweigh the 100% accuracy and/or do you not really need to worry about the misses anymore?

It's been years since I moved the build away from RT. It just isn't possible to get competitive damage with RT on a one handed block build. I don't notice any misses.
oh, thanks.
Last edited by farkelnator on Aug 23, 2018, 5:22:28 AM
Loving this build but had a quick question. I grabbed the molten strike jewel as a reward and deviated slightly to add it to the strength socket above where dynamo is on the tree. It cost me 2 passives did i mess myself up or is this not really a issue. Thanks in advance!
"
scipunk05 wrote:
Loving this build but had a quick question. I grabbed the molten strike jewel as a reward and deviated slightly to add it to the strength socket above where dynamo is on the tree. It cost me 2 passives did i mess myself up or is this not really a issue. Thanks in advance!

For only two passives if it's better dps than one of the damage clusters taken in the build, it's a fine choice.
"
scipunk05 wrote:

If I understand correctly, you'll eventually be picking up those 2 passive nodes anyway. Plus the two more strength nodes needed to get the molten strike jewel's 40 strength bonuses.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Awesome thanks man! Appreciate the response :)
Looks like block is getting hit pretty hard in delve. The build will still be good, I'm getting into it soon, so stand by.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info