[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Bai_Hoi wrote:
One last question...how does blade flurry stack with the attack speed from passive tree and items? Do they affect blade flurry?

Yes, the attack time goes down on the tooltip, which is used to calculate total dps, and you also gain up to the max number of stages more quickly, so you are at max damage faster. Attack speed is very good for blade flurry.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jul 26, 2017, 2:39:00 PM
Hey, How is this build going to fair in 3.0? Will you be updating it soon? As i loved this build last season and would like to run it again.

Thanks

Nova
"
novablue wrote:
Hey, How is this build going to fair in 3.0? Will you be updating it soon? As i loved this build last season and would like to run it again.

I'm not playing the beta this time, but the build will be great in 3.0. I'll update it when the patch hits.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
novablue wrote:

I'm not playing the beta this time, but the build will be great in 3.0. I'll update it when the patch hits.

Oh great im glad to hear it. Do you think the build will be similar to how it is now? Will the Skill tree change much ?
"
novablue wrote:
Oh great im glad to hear it. Do you think the build will be similar to how it is now? Will the Skill tree change much ?

I do not foresee any changes to the skill tree based on the information I currently have.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
novablue wrote:

I do not foresee any changes to the skill tree based on the information I currently have.

Sorry for all the questions, but do you think in 3.0 this build will be more versatile in selecting your skill or will it still be similar choices that you have now? I love the idea of adding in Wild Strike into this build could work really well and not need to change much.
Last edited by novablue on Aug 1, 2017, 8:56:04 AM
"
novablue wrote:
Sorry for all the questions, but do you think in 3.0 this build will be more versatile in selecting your skill or will it still be similar choices that you have now? I love the idea of adding in Wild Strike into this build could work really well and not need to change much.

You can definitely use wild strike. A few people playing this build are using wild strike. You don't have to change the tree in any way.

Wild strike may not clear as fast as blade flurry, earthquake, ice crash. I did test them all with a stopwatch. If you find wild strike to look more fun, go for it.

I think the optional sword nodes I suggest will still be the better way to go.

You can consider galvanic hammer and blunt instrument for 9 points if you like mace/scepter such as doryani's.

The only thing that changed as far as I can see is -10% crit multiplier on heartseeker, which is nothing.

From the patch notes:

"
The rewards from the quest Deal with the Bandits have been reworked. The rewards from the Cruel and Merciless versions of this quest have been removed. Depending on your choice, you now receive the following:
Helping Oak grants: 1% of Life Regenerated per second, 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction, 20% increased Physical Damage.
Helping Alira grants: 5 Mana Regenerated per second, +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Helping Kraityn grants: 6% increased Attack and Cast Speed, 3% chance to Dodge Attacks, 6% increased Movement Speed.
Eramir grants 2 Passive Skill Points if you decide to kill all three.

So the guidance on bandit rewards will need to be updated.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
the guidance on bandit rewards will need to be updated.

Thanks, I missed that, long patch notes.
Would you recommend sunder with this build?

Edit: oops found the answer a on pg. 657. Thanks!
Last edited by Tinklepee on Aug 3, 2017, 3:21:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info