[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hey man, just want to give you props on your guide! I have the most fun in this game since i play your guide and also spend a decent amount of money :)

Excited to see the 3.0 changes!
Looks like it'll be time to work Elemental Overload into the build for 3.0.
"
Sovyn wrote:

looking how deep the tree is already into the duelist / ranger nodes, i dont realy belive that would be usefull to looking for 6 points only to grab this.
in my mind i was more focusing on looking for more life / jewels / phys or crit nodes lol

up to now i played way to passif / defenssif,
in the new league i will more focus on playing blood rage and punishement, also adding ancestral warchief for bosses to gain the % melee dmg boost
i will try to pull up the max dps i can from this BF build, then finally compare with sunder (multistrike) that seems to be pretty cool (and faster) for map clear
item goals = abyssus, lighting coil, broken faith, and ez to loot atziri's promisse
this setup allows 1M dps, and the only expesif part is acutally the 6L lighting coil, i am pretty sure with more investisement (farm) it is possible to get +2M dps (scores i already seen on pob adding only the dps flasks)
also according the shield in this setup isn't a realy defensif shield idk if it's relevant to take all the "+ defenses from shield nodes"... i will watch this later

cheers
Last edited by Cråck on Jul 10, 2017, 8:33:58 PM
"
Cråck wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:

looking how deep the tree is already into the duelist / ranger nodes, i dont realy belive that would be usefull to looking for 6 points only to grab this.

Crit multiplier is getting nerfed again, so it makes sense to go for Elemental Overload instead.
Is Sunder usable with this build or should i stick to Ice Crash?
"
Bai_Hoi wrote:

Of course you can use Sunder, but it won't kill bosses as quickly as the recommended skills. I chose skills that are more all-around good rather than only good at clearing packs or only good at killing bosses.
"
Bai_Hoi wrote:

u can to run for sunder as map clearing and swap into statick strike for boss focus, the colors are the same such as support gems

cheers
Hi Sovyn. I love your build. I have a Inquisitor Templar in another account.
I have changes in the build based in Ice Crash.
The weapon is the Frosbreath, Ornate Mace because this duplicate the damage of the attack if the enemy is chilled.
Also I use the Thousand Teeth Temu combined with The Ambil for increase the damage of Reckoning (200-1350 extra damage and 10% liched for the shield).
I change Herald of Fire for Frostbite-Blasphemy combination.
For a 5L i choose: Ice Crash - Weapon elemental damage - Melee Physical Damage - Icreased area/Concentrated efect- Hypothermia(more damage to chilled enemies)
In the tree I pick the part of Marauder for the damage of maces.

Can you recomended someone opcion in the 5L if you wish.
TY GL and HF
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Cråck wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:

Crit multiplier is getting nerfed again, so it makes sense to go for Elemental Overload instead.

well i seen on multiple treads ppl speaking about crit multi nerf but the only i find from ggg's is " players and monsters now have a property called Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes,"... can u point me where can i find a post with changes into crit multi ? :p

edit: ok i did find some reddit posts abyssus get -100 multicrit and some notbales skill points -10%, that's why i am first waiting to see the life version of 3.0, pathing builds and making calcs everytime they change/nerf/upgrade soemthign on beta is such aboying :x
still gl Sovyn to find these 6 points for elemental overload ^^
Last edited by Cråck on Jul 12, 2017, 1:57:20 PM
"
Cråck wrote:
still gl Sovyn to find these 6 points for elemental overload ^^

A crippled Heartseeker could probably go, that's four.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info