[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hi, Quick question about Immortal call. Is it better to level CwDT to when you take larger hits then it procs? Or is it still better to keep it low?
Appreciate the guide
nice for leveling but very slow progression in endgame, 3600 hp at lvl 70 and 3700 BF dps in town, slow farming of lvl 2 maps... will respec to another build
Looking at your Aegis setup, where do you slot Herald of Ash?

Loving the build, using Lioneyes atm but have finally gotten the gear to move over to the Aegis setup.

Thanks again for the build.
"
novablue wrote:
Hi, Quick question about Immortal call. Is it better to level CwDT to when you take larger hits then it procs? Or is it still better to keep it low?

Sorry for the late reply, I have been on vacation.

I'm not sure if it's optimal or not, but I've always leveled CWDT / IC to where it procs at about half of your total life+ES.
"
nice for leveling but very slow progression in endgame, 3600 hp at lvl 70 and 3700 BF dps in town, slow farming of lvl 2 maps... will respec to another build

Sorry, but level 70 is not endgame and you didn't give it a chance. Clear speed is very good with correct equipment and technique.
"
Mrshilka wrote:
Looking at your Aegis setup, where do you slot Herald of Ash?

That's a good catch. I took molten shell off the gloves and stuck it there, just forgot to update item link.
Thanks for the reply!

I had been looking for a good unset ring to add it in.
Read through the guide and looks promising for my next toon on 3.0, and considering I just found this item....

Wondering what your thoughts/suggestions are skill wise or if I should just follow the suggested items listed?
"
Toldin wrote:
Read through the guide and looks promising for my next toon on 3.0, and considering I just found this item....

Wondering what your thoughts/suggestions are skill wise or if I should just follow the suggested items listed?

You could try Added Chaos Damage Support instead of added fire (could be worse since we scale elemental damage here, haven't tested). Atziri's Promise would be good too. Other than that, stay with everything the same.
Last edited by Sovyn on Aug 11, 2017, 10:26:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info