[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Grit78 wrote:
There are no corrupted Stone of Lazhwar Lapis Amulets with added block ever listed on PoE trade

I know it is hard to find the correct search parameters for that. There are always plenty for sale. here you go, for standard as an example:

http://poe.trade/search/osakasenaheyoa

Merry Christmas Sovyn and thank you very much for this guide. My question revolves around the tool-tip numbers. I've followed right along and my tool tip at the moment is sitting at 2,609.2 with HoA and Hatred. Is it just a case of I need more levels ( 72 ) or do you happen to see anything else that I could improve on?

Veggie
My Account should be open now.

Tested the scourge, felt lackluster. Got a nice sword now and with level 80 i will gwta nice Ring. I am very pleased with the Performance so far.
"
Veggie2468 wrote:
Merry Christmas Sovyn and thank you very much for this guide. My question revolves around the tool-tip numbers. I've followed right along and my tool tip at the moment is sitting at 2,609.2 with HoA and Hatred. Is it just a case of I need more levels ( 72 ) or do you happen to see anything else that I could improve on?

Veggie

The main thing is the damage flasks. Other than that, romira's banquet ring. Of course, there is some room for improvement on the belt and gloves but it can take a while to find the perfect rare for those. The skill tree still has some good damage nodes coming up soon, and there is quality on attack skill supports and herald of ash for a small increase.
"
ufreshbro wrote:
My Account should be open now.

Tested the scourge, felt lackluster. Got a nice sword now and with level 80 i will gwta nice Ring. I am very pleased with the Performance so far.

Looking good. Don't forget quality on atziri's promise. I also have a feeling that something could be master crafted on the belt and perhaps weapon. I would check that. I also probably would have grabbed retaliation before a couple other nodes on the tree, but you can get it next.
Yes. Currently not entirely sure what to craft on my belt, i decided to buy it with open crafting slots., so I am flexible in this regards, but I want to finalize some other gear pieces before crafting sth on it.

Retaliation is on my list now ^^
I really love your build. Done it on a Gladiator and hitted lv70 for the first time in hardcore.
I'm your follower, now ! o/
"
Fufuneraire wrote:
I really love your build. Done it on a Gladiator and hitted lv70 for the first time in hardcore.
I'm your follower, now ! o/

i have made a gladiator in sc breach mostly following this build and it is performing very well.
Sorry if this was asked before or in the post and i over looked it, but has anyone tried lacerate?
I am only level 54 and tried lacerate and seems to be working well for me but was unsure if it would hold up later to ice crash/bladeflurry.

Thank you!
For the moment, I'm here :

You can see my actual stuff on Romuald_le_Bélier.
I'm capped in resists and look for life and chaos res (don't have mighty flasks).
Already have 100% of my block chances for spells, it writes "78%" when tempest shield and Painforged procs. :3

I'm not telling my life for appreciation, but to ask advices : I don't really know where to go on my tree now, and the Gladiator doesn't benefit of crits as the Über-elemental Inquisitor with his fancy skill-nodes.

- Is "Vitality void" node worths the points ? Or is there something more worthly ?
- May I can go to flasks augmentations instead ? (I'm not a pro flask user, so I'm less comfortable with)
- I think I'll lack of damage later. I take only physical because I transform phys to elemental ; so it's maybe better, isn't it ?

Estimated planning :

I'm all ears :)

I think I'll go back to softcore a bit : my highest char is 85, so I need some endgame experience before going YOLO :P
But this build is so amazing, I can't stop playing it :D Sovyn, you made my day :)

P.S. : and perdon my French, I'm baguette.
Last edited by Fufuneraire on Dec 26, 2016, 12:04:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info