[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hello guys,

I love the build, but since i'm kinda new to the game I have a question. Why is Bino's kitchen knife better than Scaeva, i know that DPS on skills is missleading, but i have ~10% more DPS with scaeva. Is it crit chance cuz of Inquisitors Inveitable Judgement, or maybe increased damage over time? Also could you please look at my items and say if theres anything wrong, cuz it seems that i have alot lower DPS than you do on your budget build.

Thanks
"
kamilgol1 wrote:
Is it crit chance cuz of Inquisitors Inveitable Judgement, or maybe increased damage over time? Also could you please look at my items and say if theres anything wrong, cuz it seems that i have alot lower DPS than you do on your budget build.

You got it, more crits, more effective damage due to Inevitable Judgement. Notice a difference? Probably not.

Can't see your character, you would have to make that tab public in your website settings.

The damage screenshot posted includes Atziri's Promise flask, Lion's Roar flask, 3 Power charges, Hatred, Herald of Ash, Ice Golem. If you are checking yours with all that up, then it's an apples to apples comparison. It town, average blade flurry hit is only like 5600. I get almost 15K in the field when conditions are right. A little difference there, right?

Of course, you would have 9 fewer nodes on your skill tree which does make some difference, not huge, but some.

Edit, accessed your character profile. Looks fine, you could cram on a bit more damage from rare ring and gloves with physical damage xx-xx mods on them, and for really spendy, attack speed, but other than that, you already pretty much got it there, for a budget. You can roll your gems to 20% quality soonish, which helps a tiny bit. You could squeeze a little more out of the belt implicit and master mod, even tinier gain. Quality on herald of ash can't hurt too.
Last edited by Sovyn on Dec 15, 2016, 10:33:58 PM
Do you think it would be worth unlinking the Golem to have him high level?
"
Do you think it would be worth unlinking the Golem to have him high level?

Can't hurt, but a hassle for a fairly small difference. Mostly he would live a bit longer.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
kamilgol1 wrote:
Is it crit chance cuz of Inquisitors Inveitable Judgement, or maybe increased damage over time? Also could you please look at my items and say if theres anything wrong, cuz it seems that i have alot lower DPS than you do on your budget build.

You got it, more crits, more effective damage due to Inevitable Judgement. Notice a difference? Probably not.

Can't see your character, you would have to make that tab public in your website settings.

The damage screenshot posted includes Atziri's Promise flask, Lion's Roar flask, 3 Power charges, Hatred, Herald of Ash, Ice Golem. If you are checking yours with all that up, then it's an apples to apples comparison. It town, average blade flurry hit is only like 5600. I get almost 15K in the field when conditions are right. A little difference there, right?

Of course, you would have 9 fewer nodes on your skill tree which does make some difference, not huge, but some.

I think you can check my character now, i checked in private browser tab(logged off) and it works. But in general Bino is better am i right? I was saving for it, and when i finally got it i was kinda disappointed. My DPS on skill with Herald of Ash and Hatered is 3756, i don't have quality and lvl 20 gems so maybe it's that too.

Anyway, thank you for very fast answer!!
"
kamilgol1 wrote:
My DPS on skill with Herald of Ash and Hatered is 3756

Edited my response above already after reviewing your stuff.

Anyway, to give you an apples to apples number I have 5507 average hit with just the same two auras, BoR and bino's, same gems as you only my blade flurry is only lvl 10. Remember, blade flurry is not dps, it's average hit, so your attack time matters and the stages also.

For example, in the scenario above, you can see that the average damage is 5507 and the attack time is 0.19. ((1 / 0.19) * 5507) * (1 + 1.2))

I would therefore have 28966 base dps, and at max stages, my theoretical peak damage output in this lightly buffed scenario is 63,725 DPS.

Just a wild guess you are probably around 45K, you can do the math above using your own attack time to figure it out.

Remember, the flasks and everything add a lot to that. More then double in my case.
ohhhhh that explains everything, i have last question if it's not a problem cuz when i was researching and reading through your build i was wondering this myself but forgot. Why are you using bladeflurry lvl 10? I checked poe wiki and i couldn't find anything thats beneficial from lvl 10 gem. I will try to find better gloves/ring now, and level my gems to quality. Thank you so much man, love that you answer all our questions here!
"
kamilgol1 wrote:
ohhhhh that explains everything, i have last question if it's not a problem cuz when i was researching and reading through your build i was wondering this myself but forgot. Why are you using bladeflurry lvl 10? I checked poe wiki and i couldn't find anything thats beneficial from lvl 10 gem. I will try to find better gloves/ring now, and level my gems to quality. Thank you so much man, love that you answer all our questions here!

Haven't used the skill enough to level it yet. :)
Sovyn, do you think it's possible to somehow incorporate an Ancestral Warchief totem or something of the sort to help with bosses you want to keep your distance from or something, I find Blade Flurry range isn't THAT long on a boss with nothing to chain to it, and it would help a lot on fights where you constantly have to dodge stuff.

Not sure what piece of gear you'd put the gems in and how you'd do it/if it would do much damage compared to other builds that use it.
I'm sure it's been asked already but couldn't find it in the thread. What kind of content would I be able to reliable clear with the premium setup? Would this do fine in T15 maps for example?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info