[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Rahana wrote:
I think sockgr is right about this one, Anemina jumped at me from one strongbox and it wasn't after she was dead I realised it's HER and that she should be dangerous.

Well, she wasn't.

It was Merciless with -15% ele resist compared to my current gear.

Suggesting keeping her there with note that she still might be deadly, but most likely isn't.

Hmm, perhaps it has to do with how quickly she dies, maybe she doesn't spawn with the minions up. If so if you kill her really fast before she has time to cast anything, easy.
"
Kamina100 wrote:
However, without the Int from the normal Lazhwar I'm not at the 113 I need in order to use Doryani's Catalyst.

I have 18 INT on my jewels which allowed me to switch to a ring and chest without INT on them. Alternatively, Versatility is not a bad DPS node for 2 points that also has 20 INT. I suppose you could snag that instead of Blunt Instrument for now if you want.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Kamina100 wrote:
However, without the Int from the normal Lazhwar I'm not at the 113 I need in order to use Doryani's Catalyst.

I have 18 INT on my jewels which allowed me to switch to a ring and chest without INT on them. Alternatively, Versatility is not a bad DPS node for 2 points that also has 20 INT. I suppose you could snag that instead of Blunt Instrument for now if you want.

Ah, jewels. That hadn't occurred to me. I don't think any of the block ones I have rolled have int on them, but I could get some eventually. That seems like a good option. My gear pieces are a little tricky to replace in the short term because I have big chunks of resistance packed into them so they require replacing pretty specific stats, which reduces the options of what would work. Maybe I'll spec into Versatility in the meantime.

My helm might be easiest to replace, although that's where I get 25 of my chaos resist. Rings aren't really an option because one of mine is Romira's and the other is probably my best gear piece outside of my weapon and shield.
Last edited by Kamina100 on Aug 7, 2015, 9:25:54 PM
"
Kamina100 wrote:
My helm might be easiest to replace, although that's where I get 25 of my chaos resist. Rings aren't really an option because one of mine is Romira's and the other is probably my best gear piece outside of my weapon and shield.

Replacing relatively final gear is very hard. When 2.0 launched I was using this ring:

I had to get another leech ring due to the leech nerf and getting one with leech, life, chaos res, dps AND int was too hard so had to be jewels. They are cheap if you trade for them as I did.

Luckily, if you want to keep the jewels you made, Versatility won't cost you too much damage since you are crit.
Last edited by Sovyn on Aug 7, 2015, 9:37:55 PM
I purchased a blue jewel with 1% shield block and +10 to Int/Dex. That will bring me to 113. A cheaper solution than the other current options, and avoids having to spec out of Blunt Instrument.
Last edited by Kamina100 on Aug 7, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
"
Kamina100 wrote:
I purchased a blue jewel with 1% shield block and +10 to Int/Dex. That will bring me to 113. A cheaper solution than the other current options, and avoids having to spec out of Blunt Instrument.

That's the stuff!
I must say that this build has been the most fun I've had as a melee character ever (most ones I've started don't get far because I hate melee).

Started Scion and she is currently 80 doing low 70s maps. Everything on her was found by me (honest to gods). Slowly getting my gear together :D
Died for the first time today, at lvl 71 and it's my own bloody fault :p. Don't have Lazhwar yet so I got übershocked by those lightning b*tches? I should have just run away :D. I have to say, this really is a very cool build. I love the "lazy" part of it, with the trigger gems. I don't like to manually keep up all kinds of charges. I guess this build was meant for me, though I also like my tornado shot/frenzy ranger. Keep up the good work!
What dps and mana leech i need in non crit build to sustain skill that convert 60% dmg to elemental?
Let's say I'm lvl 70 and get weapon with 280 pDPS. 0.8% mana leech is inaf to sustain 5l and 6l static strike??
Last edited by pijanapanda on Aug 8, 2015, 8:34:11 AM
boss...
i did some changes today. i used 6 exalted orbs and i bought some new gear
i lost 5% phys damage reduction(now i have 52% instead of 57%)
but i got +78% chaos resist, +200 hp and around 300-400 more tooltip dps.
i am not sure if this is a success but kinda feel better for that...
still 6 ex is a lot but this chaos ressists are so fucking expensive!
but still feel a lil fucked up!
what u think...?
Last edited by sockgr on Aug 8, 2015, 2:05:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info