[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
sockgr wrote:

whats ur thoughts boss?

Sovereignty is 14 reduced mana reserved not 16, but that's a minor detail. Either way it's not worth 9 points to me. I'm not going to recommend an Enlighten gem because it's unobtainable for most people unlike reduced mana. That said, if you like the idea, please do persue it yourself. If you are level 100, great, otherwise, not so great as your build is probably stretched too thin IMO. If you need INT there is a 30 INT node which is a lot cheaper than traveling the tree. :) Frankly before making final desicions about every little thing for the 2.0 guide I'm going to need to test on my level 94 templar on live, the lack of gear on beta just does not cut it for making final decisions.
i cant agree more with that... do we know when awakening will go live?
"
sockgr wrote:

Current ETA is early july, but I doubt that will last. I would guess late july or early August.
"
Stefacle wrote:
"
sockgr wrote:

Current ETA is early july, but I doubt that will last. I would guess late july or early August.

Hmm, if so, that's longer than I thought. Are there things that would be good to do in the meantime to prepare for it and account for the differences between the 1.3 lazy pally setup vs the projected 2.0 one?
Last edited by Kamina100 on Jun 5, 2015, 1:26:28 PM
i guess we need to lvl up an enlighten gem and of course our characters.
its a beta... maybe a lot of changes will occur till live.
"
sockgr wrote:
i guess we need to lvl up an enlighten gem and of course our characters.
its a beta... maybe a lot of changes will occur till live.

Looks as if Sovyn is not recommemding that due to the cost. I'm aware that it's beta.
Last edited by Kamina100 on Jun 5, 2015, 4:00:10 PM
There is no guarantee that the old Enlighten gem will convert to the new kind.

In other news, Ice Crash was nerfed today along with Fortify (down to 20% damage reduction instead of 25%).

"
ZeuZLoD wrote:
Here you can do comparison before and after.

Before

And after

In my own testing it looks like Ice Crash AOE size is reduced as well.

Not a big deal for us as we have lots of options.
probably it will.

same think happens to Critical Weakness and became Assassins Mark

if this wont happen i wanna see the face of people that was buying all enlighten gems from server lol...
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Hmm, if so, that's longer than I thought. Are there things that would be good to do in the meantime to prepare for it and account for the differences between the 1.3 lazy pally setup vs the projected 2.0 one?

Not really, you can buy a Lioneye's Remorse if you want but even that might be premature... just keep leveling your character so that there will be plenty of skill points to spend when 2.0 launches :)

A lot of the same gear and gems from the 1.3 guide will be re-used of course so not much will go to waste. I'd personally not invest much into evasion gear though unless things change a lot.

Edit - if you want you can level a shield charge gem now if you are not already doing so, I'm liking it better now with the new Lockstep mode. Another faster attacks to go with it....
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 5, 2015, 5:14:10 PM
Can Ice Crash hit the same mob 3 times or do the second and third hits attack other stuff that's progressively farther away? I read something to that effect but the person didn't seem sure.

Do you think this nerf puts it behind Whirlwind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info