[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Radagastt wrote:

I was just digging around in my stash and found this mace:

Doubled my Heavy Strike and Ground Slam DPS instantly. No more Brightbeak. I need to pay closer attention to what's in my stash apparently :]

That's a great weapon for your level, 189 DPS.

How do you calculate DPS? That's something I should learn.
"
Radagastt wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Radagastt wrote:

I was just digging around in my stash and found this mace:

Doubled my Heavy Strike and Ground Slam DPS instantly. No more Brightbeak. I need to pay closer attention to what's in my stash apparently :]

That's a great weapon for your level, 189 DPS.

How do you calculate DPS? That's something I should learn.

min + maxdamage / 2 x APS
^ Thanks
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Mamoux wrote:
Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone have a link to videos showing this build playing 77/78 bosses? Thanks.

The videos we have so far are posted on the first page. I've heard back from people using my build that they were able to kill 77-78 bosses no problem, but no one has posted videos.

The reason I ask was I got killed by 1 shot Piety. I think I might be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it is? Hopefully someone will post a video soon. Maybe I have the wrong flasks? Dunno?
"
Mamoux wrote:

The reason I ask was I got killed by 1 shot Piety. I think I might be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it is? Hopefully someone will post a video soon. Maybe I have the wrong flasks? Dunno?

Max resists and stone of lazhwar are required. There are some spell block shields or rainbowstrides if you really want to make sure. Lots of life helps, if anything gets through. Don't forget the purity of lightning aura for overcap, even 3% overcap cuts spell damage way down.

Edit, forgot Rainbowstride.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 19, 2014, 6:24:17 PM
Mamoux if you need a Stone of Lazhwar, PM me. I have a spare I'd sell you.
No I am wearing it.
"
Mamoux wrote:
No I am wearing it.

Post the rest of your gear.

How much HP should I be aiming for in maps? I'm at level 67 right now, and this build is making me really enjoy melee. And guess what? I don't even play melee classes in FFXIV or Diablo 3, I'm usually playing caster classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info