[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I'm having some major issues with mana leveling up. I'm in Nemesis and at level 28 and I find myself out of mana after every pack of mob to where I am constantly having to drink during regular mob packs. Using lighting strike as my main attack and heavy strike for bosses. I took the 40% mana regen node at the start. What else could I tweak as it seems most mana nodes are far away from how this passive tree is set up.

Thanks for any help!
"
Borislav wrote:
Nop not lucky, that AOE is unavoidable it seems. so this map just raped me (no a map but a boss) out of 2 bosses i manged to kill only one, + double boss at another 74 map with spiders and here i am 0 exp when i had 50%.

The build now has immortal call built in to avoid this type of death. Please integrate it per the guide and let us know if it gets bypassed in one-shot scenarios like this. It should save you! :)
"
Flipz wrote:
I'm having some major issues with mana leveling up. I'm in Nemesis and at level 28 and I find myself out of mana after every pack of mob to where I am constantly having to drink during regular mob packs. Using lighting strike as my main attack and heavy strike for bosses. I took the 40% mana regen node at the start. What else could I tweak as it seems most mana nodes are far away from how this passive tree is set up.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Flipz!

Slitherpinch is cheap and helps. Mana leech support gem can help, especially with elemental based damage.

Rings come with mana leech too. 1% can make a nice difference.

Mana regen on gear.....

Clarity on blood magic support....

More physical damage oriented weapon with preferably higher DPS....

Lower cost support gem choice....

...Just a few things to try.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
DrewC wrote:
Anyone try using rathpith + sin trek (to help with the massive int requirement of rathpith) instead of their shield and rainbowstride?

Interesting idea. I've seen that shield before but I did not think we can use it because of the low block and the fact that we don't get too much out of ES.

Not to say it could not work. :)

Thanks for the ideas anyway!

Speaking of ES, I was finally able to save up enough curency to buy an Aegis Aurora. Still using the same build and dropped determination for discipline. Armor took a hit but still manageable. What I like about it though is that I can now get ES above 1k+ with high base armor without determination or molten, I can regen a fair chunk of 300+ per block which happens quite often. Am now tempted to get the nodes on the left side with armor + evasion as well as the 30% inc es on shield.

I guess that gives me motivation to level up my char. Been 86 for some time now just running around farmng and trying new stuff.

I'll let you know how it goes once I level up this char more.
I just mopped the floor with a lvl 80 in pvp and I'm 67... I just wanna reiterate how much I love this build!

If anybody else is into pvp, shoot me a message or friend request!
"
DrewC wrote:
Speaking of ES, I was finally able to save up enough curency to buy an Aegis Aurora.
I'll let you know how it goes once I level up this char more.

Yes, Aegis is great if one can afford it, it comes highly recommended. Glad you got one.

The body and soul notable is then quite useful.

I still recommend maintaining minimum 40% mitigation, 30% avoidance, and 75% block. :)
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
I just mopped the floor with a lvl 80 in pvp and I'm 67... I just wanna reiterate how much I love this build!

Congrats on your win. Wonder what build they were using.
Hi there
I'm quite new to this game, so I was wondering why you leave enduring cry and such at low levels

Thanks
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
nbriles2000 wrote:

Congrats on your win. Wonder what build they were using.

2h/ bow with frenzy and flicker charges. I just tanked all the flickers and none of his arrows touched me xD
"
FideiAngelus wrote:
Hi there
I'm quite new to this game, so I was wondering why you leave enduring cry and such at low levels

Thanks

Hi there, FideiAngelus. We leave enduring cry at low level because we use it on a Cast When Damage Taken gem. One cannot raise the required level of the supported gems above the required level of the CWDT gem. I find with my recommended setup I usually have all three endurance charges up in maps. That's all you need out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info