<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

Any Character Name:Esparta

How often do you play?: 24-48 hours depending on work and days off

What do you expect from this guild?: I've been runnin solo or with maybe one person tops for a long time now. I'd like to see what it's like to be part of a community and experience a more communitive experience on path of exile.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes.

Other Information (Optional): Started in late 2013, played diablo 2 LoD for a very long time almost exactly like PoE running new ladders and stuff...just want to chill and grind.
Last edited by ThePainLingers on Dec 14, 2018, 3:38:06 PM
Any Character Name: AgnesDiablos
How often do you play?: I'm pretty new, but at the moment ~15 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Hopefully knowledge sharing and partying
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup
Other Information (Optional): Just looking to find some like-minded folks to play with. Soloing can get pretty monotonous.
Any Character Name: RainbowBetrays

How often do you play?: 2-8 hrs/day atm, likely less to once every few days/week as the season wanes

What do you expect from this guild?: A friendly social atmosphere to improve in and enjoy the game more fully

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

Other Information (Optional): I’ve had the game for quite some time but still consider myself “noob”. Never reached endgame content but renewed my interest last season and almost got there. Playing seriously this time around, have tabs and staying active daily. I’ll be a mainstay in Discord as well. Note that I have decades of experience between all installments of the Diablo games, so I’m not completely lost in this game.
Last edited by RainbowFrags on Dec 14, 2018, 4:42:36 PM
Hi,

Any Character Name: Rosch_
How often do you play ? Whenever i'm not working
What do you expect from this guild?: Group and social interactions to play along with ppl
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I am only playing League too
Other Information (Optional):Currently 91 Elementalist Winter Orb soon to be 92

Cya in game
Last edited by Rorsch_ on Dec 14, 2018, 6:15:36 PM
Any Character Name: IsThatATotemInYourPantz
How often do you play?: 20+ hr/wk
What do you expect from this guild?: Meet other people to play with
Other Information (Optional): Currently 89 arc totems, going to start another build soon not sure yet. Betrayal is first league I have played seriously.
Invites sent, thanks all for your interest. In case I am not on when you accept, Welcome to the guild in advance.
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
I applied earlier and I don't think I got the guild invite :( My IGN on betrayal is Napoons
Any Character Name: CharlesCoffee

How often do you play?:8-12 Hours a day (up to 18 hours if I am off that day from work).

What do you expect from this guild?: I find guilds in ARPGs and MMOs to be the best part of the games I play. I want a community. People to play with when I am on (which is very often). Guilds also have always been the best way for me to learn new things and experience the best of the content with the most fun. I hope to find active players during the Leagues and other like minded social people who are willing to help others/and for me to help when I am able. I am a brand new player and have tons to learn but I can be a great addition to this guild if I am given the chance.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues?: Yes, I am.

Other Information (Optional):
I am a very social player and spend the entire time I am online in Discord. I am looking for a long term guild to play with and enjoy the content.
Any Character Name: Dumbledong
How often do you play?: Daily
What do you expect from this guild?:Active members, active chat and laughs
Other Information (Optional): Been playing since 2013, looking for new guild as mine has slowly died off over the last 3 leagues
Any Character Name: Songak_
How often do you play?: Daily, for at least a few hours.
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly people to play with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info