<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

Any Character Name: SheSaidSeeYouLaterBoi
How often do you play?: Due to work varies heavily. If I'm not on the road generally at least 2-3 hours a night, closer to 10-15 hours during league starts or weekends I don't have Eve stuff going on.
What do you expect from this guild?: People to chat and shitpost with. Hopefully do some maps with and such. I like to help spread the love with gear and such but generally don't have people to play with so time to change that. :)

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I haven't really played standard at all for years.

Other Information (Optional): I do event work for esports which means being on the road for weeks at a time sometimes, and while I can still log on and play during those events, I generally cannot be on voice comms or party up since I might have to walk away at any time. Shouldn't be such an issue though that I'd be seen as anti-social or afk or anything. When I'm at home I play a shit ton when I'm not playing Eve Online actively.

(If you asked for character name to check gear or something I generally give away anything good after I'm done with a character so my 6l belly is in good hands elsewhere now :) )

I'm pretty much done with Delve league at this point but looking for a group to get to know people before the next league starts so I'm not just completely fresh meat so I might just level another delve character in the mean time v0v
Any Character Name: Bigroomdeephouse
How often do you play?: 4-5 days a week after work/uni.
What do you expect from this guild?: Some1 to be at the other-end to chat so its not /global :D
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, standard is boring...(personal opinion)
Other Information (Optional): Looking forward to meeting some awesome ppl...yoroskiku!(i like anime :D)
Any Character Name: Kirbubble2
How often do you play?: Almost everyday, for different amounts of time
What do you expect from this guild?: Friends to play the game with. To run difficult challenges and to learn the game
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep
Other Information (Optional): New to PoE, want to learn more about it
Any Character Name: ThemDogsIsHell
How often do you play?: At the beginning of a league - too much. Towards the end of a league - about once or twice a week.

What do you expect from this guild?: After about 500 hours of play I think I've only ever engaged in conversation outside of trades twice. I've never played with another person either. Trying to be a little more social with it.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes and same

Other Information (Optional): Started playing in Harbinger league and I've created a character every league since. I typically get to low 90's and at least make it to uber elder even if I'm not always successful. I'm looking to go pretty hard in betrayal and looking to get into a guild before the start.
Any Character Name: whirlingdeathspiral
How often do you play?: 2-4 days a week around league start, but when I feel like I’m done progressing with that character, I dial it back to once or twice a month. Hoping that being part of a guild will keep things interesting for long enough to keep me engaged past level 90.
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly adults who foster a chill and inclusive atmosphere and enjoy chatting about the game, helping each other out, and generally being social.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only log in to Standard to grudgingly sort my stash tabs or delete old characters to free up slots.
Other Information (Optional): Been playing very casually since 2013, but don’t have much ambition. I just like to follow build guides, try new stuff, and kill monsters. I also enjoy helping others with gear and advice. I lurk in the PoE subreddit constantly, so I’m always up to date on the latest news and shitposts even if work is keeping me from being too active. Married with a full-time job, so I rarely play more than a few hours at a time. Mostly looking for people to chill with.
Hey, I used to be in this guild, and would like to rejoin!

Any Character Name: BibiAye
How often do you play?: Daily (at least for the first few weeks of the league)
What do you expect from this guild?: People to chat with, ask questions/advice, maybe group with sometimes.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I rarely (never) play standard.
Bump for bee trail
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Hello, I'm interested in joining.

Any Character Name: Cold_Shotgun
How often do you play?: Daily
What do you expect from this guild?: conversation, maybe group play
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): Just tired of playing alone for so many leagues!
How often do you play?:daily
What do you expect from this guild?:a friendly community and group play
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yup
Any Character Name: zombiecircus
Location:SEA, travel among Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore
How often do you play?: weekly
What do you expect from this guild?: not to run solo again
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type