<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

"
skauternator wrote:
Any Character Name: SuzyCheeseBurger
How often do you play?: 15 - 40 hours depending on wife-aggro
What do you expect from this guild?: nothing. I am merely a sponge, looking to absorb information to become a less suckier player then I was last season.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Aye
Other Information (Optional): I like copious amounts of chocolate pudding and long walks on the beach.
Still some spots open
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: TarissaDyson
How often do you play?: At least a few hours most days but depends on the point in the league and how busy I get at work.
What do you expect from this guild?: It would be very nice to have others to chat and map with/help out with challenges.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only play softcore leagues.
Other Information (Optional):
Looking for a good mature guild. Read through some of the posts and replies and you guys seem like a good lot. Use discord a lot for some other games I play.

Any Character Name: SnowCrash_TS
Location: I travel a lot through Asia and US, but home is in Auckland NZ for now.
How often do you play?: Couple of hours a day at least. Depending on travel schedule and family commitments.
What do you expect from this guild?: Good place to connect with players. Do group runs. Theorycraft and general mess around
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, pretty much the only thing I play. May try my hand in HC at some point, but dont have the patience at the moment.
Any Character Name: CraziikBestiary
How often do you play?: +-30 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: A helpful and active community, that strives to help others (Kill a boss, sell/trade maps for Atlas completion, lab runs, etc.)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, i only play Softcore Leagues
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name:No_Pants_Pact
How often do you play?: Almost everyday
What do you expect from this guild?: I just want people to talk to every now and then.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes

Any Character Name:Rextorz
How often do you play?: daily to 4 days a week
What do you expect from this guild?: socialize and grow in a comunity
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Any Character Name: The_Taints_Pleasure
How often do you play?: 4 hours a day, all weekend. I'd play at work if I could.
What do you expect from this guild?: Just need a guild with a few people online. Someone to enjoying the grind with that are not arguing about politics/religion. Just wanna hang with some folks that know what they want and are not afraid to put the work in. I enjoying helping other players as long as they are willing to help them-self along the way. Lvl 96 atm in bestiary, if that matters to ya. My guild thins out after a month and I end up playing alone.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yup yup
Other Information (Optional): 30 years old, I just wanna map, and than run another map right after that.
Last edited by Fade_AK on Mar 25, 2018, 8:47:26 PM
Any Character Name: Briskino
How often do you play?: about 6-8 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: A community of players to share maps and complete challenges with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): I currently play a KB wander. I am willing to play a support soon though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info