<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

Any Character Name: LeinadTheSavage

How often do you play?: Varies, I work 12 hour shifts for 4-5 days and nights then get 4-5 days off. i'm on during my days off anyt my 24 hour change over at work so my times are weird but i'm active.

What do you expect from this guild?: People to talk with, map, level, help and seek help from. It's my first temp league, i've been a hard standard player but its hard to find anyone playing over there so i wanted to try out this league and so far i'm liking how things are going in terms of server activity and different things in the leagues that standard doesn't have.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, occasionally i may hop onto standard to test things before making changes in the temp leagues but I am aware that you just play sc temp leagues.

Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: Throwed
How often do you play?: I work 48 hours a week...So when I can. I do play Overwatch also.
What do you expect from this guild?: People to talk to, and get advice from. I've played the game in the past but nothing too hardcore...Lots for me to learn still.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Me too :p
Other Information (Optional): Ask me anything :p
Any Character Name: Sxsilver
How often do you play?: 10-30+ hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: To make friends have fun and suck a bit less at PoE
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes I read the post
Any Character Name: Supremeownage

How often do you play?: Quite often during the league, I'd go with 8 hours or so a day. Sometimes more/less depends what needs to get done.

What do you expect from this guild?: Be able to finally meet some people on the game and have some good, fun conversations. I'm pretty new, so I would definitely like if I could maybe ask some general questions/ Pricing questions so I can get a good idea of what I'm looking for to make the best out of my POE experience!

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I am aware, and this is beneficial because I only play during Temp leagues also because they're fresh content and I look forward to the grind.

Other Information (Optional):Nothing too much, I just love Video games, love interacting and getting to know people, and other passions unrelated to gaming/socializing that I'm sure might be brought up in normal conversation. Looking forward to hearing back and I am on the "Texas" realm, I do not know if it matters being on a certain realm or not. :) Have a great Day/night!
Any Character Name: MetaSlaveScorchingRay
How often do you play?: Weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: Chill community with guild stash that helps everyone
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Any Character Name:oogaboogabongocongo
How often do you play?:10+ hours a week
What do you expect from this guild? I hope to make friends and learn more about the game
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes
──────────────────▄▄───▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄──▄
────────────────▄▀──▀▀█▄▄──▄────█▄█▄▀▀▄▄▄▄
─────────────────▀█▀────▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄───▄▄────▀▀▀▀
─────────────▄▀▀▀▀▀──▀█▄▄▄▄▄─▀▀▀▀▀█▄███▀
──────────────▀█▄▄▄──▀▀─▄▄▄▄──────────▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
───────▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▀████▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───▄▄▄▄──▄█░▄█
────────▀▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▄█─███▄──██─────▀██▀▀─█░░██
────────────▀█─▀▀█▄█▄─▀▀▀───█────────────▀█░▀█
─────────▄▄▀▀─▀▀▀▀░░▀█────▄█▄▀────────────█░░░ <- SpongeGar
───▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀──────────██░░░
▄▀▀▄████░░███████░░▄▄▄▄░░▀█▄─▀▀──────────▀█▄▄░
█░░█████▄▄███████▄██████▄▄░▀█──███▄▄────────█▄
█░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░█─▀███▀───────▄█▀
─▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀─────────────▀█░
───▄▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█────────────────█
▀▀▀─▀▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█───────────────▄▀
─▄▄▀▀──▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█────────────────█░
▀────────▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀──────────▄█▄▄────█
───────────▀▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▀────────────▀██▀────█
────────────█░░░▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
───────────▄▀░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█
───────────▀▄▄▄░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░█
Last edited by redrobot11 on Mar 6, 2018, 6:15:32 AM
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name:King__X
How often do you play?:Often plays after work and weekends
What do you expect from this guild?:I expect to make friends. I'm new to the game, little knowledge but I hope I can learn from the veterans in the guild.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I am aware.
Other Information (Optional):I play Juggernaut Tectonic/Sunder build. I hope I will be accepted from the guild. Thank you and have a good day.
Last edited by jener04 on Mar 8, 2018, 2:09:08 AM
Any Character Name: RealMarx
How often do you play?:3h a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Activity
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Any Character Name: FrostyTheFrostBladeMan
How often do you play?:
Usually every day. Depends on how long the League has been going
What do you expect from this guild?: People to hang out with while grinding to help with some of the monotony and also people to generally talk about PoE with, maybe learn some tricks and such

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: That's what I was looking for
Other Information (Optional): I can't think of anything but I'm open to more questions if anyone has any
Last edited by TheDean97 on Mar 8, 2018, 5:37:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info