Not enough races for casuals to get enough points

"
KoTao wrote:
Season and sig this time round are so casual youd think they were designed by zynga. You just need to improve.

Thanks. :(
"
Alea wrote:
If i read what you wrote;

so the competitiveness is gone for:
- 40 mn champ relying on mobs density
- to much points even if dead
- level 7 too easily possible in 12mn rush
?

Hmm dunno, first season i do, i appreciate those races, even im not much experienced.
- RNG on density, drop/alchin/chaosin, got average'd after like 20-30 races or so.
- dead or not the goal is to get much exp, this is a change in strategy, does it really change the competitiveness ?
- Those easy points (40 mn champ witch/easy level 7 increas rewards for "casuals" but not the top end rewards & top rankking isnt it ?

I have a smirk from this seeing noone address the bold part yet. Zoroxo is well way and ahead at 1# sig Shadow since after hundreds of run from the 5 competitive Shadow or so, Flameblast drop for him lol. The RNG will average out is bogus.

Dead or not plays a huge roll in competitiveness. There are several case in hc-type race where leader died a few mins left and still sitting at top. That's the difference between demi/old sig record and nothing right there.

Those easy points are generously allocate to casuals, since it does nothing to award yourself a demi/ being top season ladder, they are competing against each other, while casual compete against the fix lvl point allocation. All the competitive racer can get all those points, the main issue is that it's so easy/straight forward to do so that a struck of luck from RNG will bring you to top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info