Not enough races for casuals to get enough points

"
terrex wrote:
I feel like this race season was targeted more at casuals. Whether or not it was direct or indirect. Some fun races are great but the competitiveness is gone out the window.

I think its more for the pros actually. The more streamlined descent champions with its reduced time for example is just horrible for casuals.
"
Alea wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
I feel like this race season was targeted more at casuals. Whether or not it was direct or indirect. Some fun races are great but the competitiveness is gone out the window.

how the competitiveness is gone ? what you means exactly ? that a casual can make 10 points while a top racer make 20 ? (40 min champ)

More like a casual making 3 points or 4 tops. Where did you get the 10 from?
"
"
terrex wrote:

I think its more for the pros actually. The more streamlined descent champions with its reduced time for example is just horrible for casuals.

Descent Champions is pretty crappy right now from a competitiveness point of view. It's relying on monster RNG and density for placements after a certain point. You really think players like having something not in their hands for placements? lol

You guys are talking about one race. The trim I don't think did anyone good. The entire season has overall much more races that award points for dying. There are other factors as well, read through the topic I made regarding the current state of races.
Last edited by terrex on Jun 28, 2014, 10:57:15 AM
"
Alea wrote:

Hmm dunno, first season i do, i appreciate those races, even im not much experienced.
- RNG on density, drop/alchin/chaosin, got average'd after like 20-30 races or so.
- dead or not the goal is to get much exp, this is a change in strategy, does it really change the competitiveness ?

Where is the strategy diversity in templar/witch right now? You honestly think the people in top 100 or top 200 are doing something differently? Nope. It's just about putting on two blood of summers, alc your white items / jewellery and faceroll.
"
Alea wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
Alea wrote:

Hmm dunno, first season i do, i appreciate those races, even im not much experienced.
- RNG on density, drop/alchin/chaosin, got average'd after like 20-30 races or so.
- dead or not the goal is to get much exp, this is a change in strategy, does it really change the competitiveness ?

Where is the strategy diversity in templar/witch right now? You honestly think the people in top 100 or top 200 are doing something differently? Nope. It's just about putting on two blood of summers, alc your white items / jewellery and faceroll.

look like some top ranked are trying to trick it by using different classes ? :D

So, now im forced to switch chars every race? Great, this gets worse and worse. I never get the raven frost ring. :(
"
Alea wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
Alea wrote:

look like some top ranked are trying to trick it by using different classes ? :D

look at the top page of every DC this season 90% of the ppl are witch and templar its really unbalanced
"
Alea wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
Alea wrote:

No, people just want to win more than one demigod from the sig record. If not that I dont really know what you mean I am sorry. :(
"
Alea wrote:
dont be that negative with those popular 40 mn champ races giving much points to casuals, thats always better to compete in a populated season, especially for streamers.

It literally has nothing to do with how many points people are getting. I am done though, this is starting to hurt my head.
Update: I got 107 points now. Im not sure if i can get the 220. :/
Season and sig this time round are so casual youd think they were designed by zynga. You just need to improve.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info