Not enough races for casuals to get enough points

Very disappointed with the race calendar as i dont place in top 20 or whatever and get like 3 or 4 points usually. Not to mention when i miss a few races im so far behind i doubt i can make it to the 220 reward which isnt too much to ask i think. Give the casuals some love next season. :(
there are a masssive amount of casual races this season. the sig race is a casual race and between that, EL, and all the burst races its a casuals dream
yeah you get witch close your eyes oneshot halls123 and you are 100% in top 20
easiest crap ever made
get shadow in burst ez top 40
get pure casual luck in el/descent and you are top 10
repeat 20 times and you have 300 pts
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
renruB wrote:
there are a masssive amount of casual races this season. the sig race is a casual race and between that, EL, and all the burst races its a casuals dream

Bursts and casual? I have a hard time getting to lvl 5 in time while the pros get to lvl 8 or so.
open any pro's vod and look what are you doing wrong
train in vanilla mode 10 times, you should get lvl 6.5 100% of times, often lvl 7's, some times you will get lvl 8's
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Jun 28, 2014, 9:14:25 AM
"
jstq wrote:
open any pro's vod and look what are you doing wrong
train in vanilla mode 10 times, you will get 100% times lvl 6.5, often lvl 7's, some times you will get lvl 8's

u mean get shrines in ledge, climb, prison and prosper
well lvl 7 is possible 100% of times with cockrupted zones, 9 min ledge and no drops if you are not muling
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Jun 28, 2014, 9:17:53 AM
"
jstq wrote:
well lvl 7 is possible 100% of times with cockrupted zones, 9 min ledge and no drops if you are not muling

ya as long as your pc doesnt shut off mid race u should be able to get lvl 7.
I feel like this race season was targeted more at casuals. Whether or not it was direct or indirect. Some fun races are great but the competitiveness is gone out the window.
"
"
renruB wrote:

Bursts and casual? I have a hard time getting to lvl 5 in time while the pros get to lvl 8 or so.

Here a simple guide:
Rush to Hillock, hope you get +1 wands/2h weapon + Ms boots, hope you get no stupid corrupted zones in lower and upper passage and high density in ledge.

Reach level 2-3 in Flats, 3-4 through passage and 6-7 in ledge.

Now it matters which class you take:
Firetrap= Crowd in Rocky Climb.
AoE Melee/ST = Rush Lower/Upper Prison.

Melee and ST are quiet bad in Rocky Climb if you got goats.

Even in horrible runs you should reach end of level 6 even 7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info