Crazy race ideas you'd like to see happen

You talk about FUN races and then complain that those ideas make it easier for players?

If players could rush through everything and finally one shot A3X mobs that would be an interesting race.

"
A race where all non-mana potions are disabled, just to see how far people could get with all the classes, and to make quicksilver drop obsolete. Coral amulet OP.

This would only end up in ranged RNG race.

If you find Tikki or that 5% life regen shield you win.

New mods:
Wealthy: greatly increased chance for currency to drop. Eternal orb has same rarity as alteration, exalt as transmute, etc. Chars go to void league
Fair: race mods affects both players and monsters. So in BLAMT all mobs will have blood magick, players will have lethal, lmp and turbo, totems affect both sides.
I think no one will die if we would have 2-3 wealthy fun races per season. Couple chairs will burn of course, probably people's who dont even play races at all, but of course with their precious opinions on what races should be and in what amounts.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on May 29, 2014, 8:46:41 AM
I mentioned this in another post, but I'll say it again;

All players have Chaos Inoculation
All players have Eldritch Battery

enjoy!
"
respwnd wrote:
I mentioned this in another post, but I'll say it again;

All players have Chaos Inoculation
All players have Eldritch Battery

enjoy!

hue hue hue
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
turbo lethal mods for player, fractured mobs and fractures give 100% exp
CI EB Fracturing BLAMT
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Something like Descent, but the zones are basically like the zones of the Coward's Trial.
Not really a race per se, but an event where you ability to stay alive is tested.
After every few zones you get a chest full of currency and basic items.
I think a race where you got both a passive point and a respec point each time you level could be interesting.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
Closed beta race. Where the levels of the zones are higher and theres only just vaal to kill to get to cruel.
"
jstq wrote:
New mods:
Wealthy: greatly increased chance for currency to drop. Eternal orb has same rarity as alteration, exalt as transmute, etc. Chars go to void league
Fair: race mods affects both players and monsters. So in BLAMT all mobs will have blood magick, players will have lethal, lmp and turbo, totems affect both sides.
I think no one will die if we would have 2-3 wealthy fun races per season. Couple chairs will burn of course, probably people's who dont even play races at all, but of course with their precious opinions on what races should be and in what amounts.

a wealthy race where currency rains like heaven sounds fun. it would allow even new players would then have a taste of "crafting" in this game, the chars moved to void league anyway.

shame that ggg always seem to consider races as an afterthought with the only decent concept coming from them being DC..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info