Sick sick Season 7 rewards

Every other season had items that were useful in basing a build around. Items like searing, taryn's, magic find items, etc. I'd get more use out of a pair of facebreakers than any of the garbage that is this seasons rewards, ridiculous.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Mar 27, 2014, 9:16:55 PM
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:

Take a look through some of the race event threads in their forums. Racing there is super unpopular, some races not even having 100 participants. Not surprising they would try to add more rewards and make them easier to get.

Heh, people are obviously double, if not triple dipping on the sig records too, but I guess no one cares over there.

Their one week races have about 60 people making it over level 40.

It's actually kind of depressing looking at it. :(
Last edited by boof on Mar 28, 2014, 4:27:07 AM
I was actually really looking forward to be racing again after not playing much PoE for the last couple of months but this, quite frankly, totally sucks. I will not spend any time racing for complete trash rewards. I am completely lost to why the devs make such choices. They want people to play? Give people incentives. I am out of here, so you in a few months.
GGG does pretty much the same here. Making racing onpular due horrible rewards and boring racemodes.

This is what PoE wil look like in future here too.

Even Asians hate the Asiagrinderlevel of PoE just hilarious.

OT:
Is there at last 1 video somebody pking RF guys with Headhunter?

"
jstq wrote:

Wow, that's, very interesting.

Everything is parallel. We can't log on there, even if you log on Singapore, so it's a separate economy. Rough differences:

• All races occur in the 7pm-3am (local time) window.
  • The 6-10th and 11-20th point rewards are removed.
  • No random rewards.

Season 2:
  • 147 events instead of 190.
  • Crazy season rewards, adding 4 from our season 1, and lowering thresholds by half or so.

Season 1:
  • Their season 1 paralleled our season 6, and had identical season rewards, thresholds and number of events.
  • First overall had 1182 points. Looks like a bunch of people will be getting 2 Headhunters in season 2. :)
  • 1899 people got 1 season point or more.

Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Mar 28, 2014, 11:29:57 AM
"
unsane wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

Wow, that's, very interesting.

Everything is parallel. We can't log on there, even if you log on Singapore, so it's a separate economy. Rough differences:

• All races occur in the 7pm-3am (local time) window.
  • The 6-10th and 11-20th point rewards are removed.
  • No random rewards.

Season 2:
  • 147 events instead of 190.
  • Crazy season rewards, adding 4 from our season 1, and lowering thresholds by half or so.

Season 1:
  • Their season 1 paralleled our season 6, and had identical season rewards, thresholds and number of events.
  • First overall had 1182 points. Looks like a bunch of people will be getting 2 Headhunters in season 2. :)
  • 1899 people got 1 season point or more.

A few of the top players created multiple characters for the same race before such abuse was disabled. A good player could get 40 points out of a 3 hour party race if he really wanted by creating like 6 characters. Nearing the middle of the season, when most ppl stopped after receiving their Adv Ring it was even easier to create multiple accounts for extra points.

I didn't abuse the flaw when it was available though. After I received my Mings I was only interested in demis.

Edit: The POE Garena Server missed out on 5 seasons of race rewards. I was happy that they added some prev season rewards, albeit not very useful aside from alt art.

Week races on Garena are SFLs. You can't even buy a Searing Touch or an Infernal Mantle with your entire bank because nobody has one on the whole server. Good luck trying to trade in an economy with like 50 active players where only 20 players are online during peak periods and perhaps half of them have their trade chat switched on(heck, ppl even attempt to trade on the global chat and nobody cares). Week races = don't bother.
Last edited by LGEZ on Mar 29, 2014, 2:12:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info