Sick sick Season 7 rewards

I think we were a bit spoiled with early rewards the last couple of seasons, and especially last season. While most of the items are low value here, Lavianga's Spirit and Thief's Torment make up for that. And given they are at 135 and 220, they are very accessible.

Not to mention the 1000 reward is worth double what any race reward has ever been worth before.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Mar 26, 2014, 10:55:13 AM
"
unsane wrote:
I think we were a bit spoiled with early rewards the last couple of seasons, and especially last season. While most of the items are low value here, Lavianga's Spirit and Thief's Torment make up for that. And given they are at 135 and 220, they are very accessible.

Not to mention the 1000 reward is worth double what any race reward has ever been worth before.

I'm sorry but headhunter is not worth anything near a void battery.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:

I don't know much about values, but according to poe.xyz you can get a Void Battery for 30ex on Standard, and Headhunter for 60ex. Keep in mind as well that Headhunter no longer drops, while VB does.

Divide by 2 for HC value. Then multiply by 5 or 10 or w/e for race reward value.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Mar 26, 2014, 12:31:29 PM
"
Hybriis wrote:

It doesn't drop anymore, the value is through the roof

On the bright side, the 360 reward is still a giant improvement over last season ahuehue
Last edited by boof on Mar 26, 2014, 1:16:25 PM
I think the stone of lazawhar or whatever has a cool pic at least.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Hilbert wrote:
9/10
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Hilbert wrote:
So go for 220 or don't race at all?

Shitty boring racemodes, no CT(yeah it will return as I predicted some shoddy races aka between season) and shitty rewards.

The devs responsible for the shedule just have talent to make things uninteresting.

Spot on! 10/10
Dublicious
You guys were spoilt by Season 6. Go back to Season 1 and look at the rewards then.

S6 was a clusterfuck of disaster and failure including the which tier had what rewards. Lets not even talk about all the unpunished multi-char point exploiters, zoom hackers, map hackers and people mass farming divination distillates.
Last edited by Lyralei on Mar 26, 2014, 11:57:08 PM
Well, since all the rewards prior to headhunter are comparatively terrible (either absolutely or relative to their points threshold), and since im not about to spend the next 2 months racing 24/7 for headhunter or creating mass alt accounts to try forcing a 50% +1 arrows blackgleam, it looks like ill be taking 1 demi and calling it a season.

The alt unset ring with the square hole about sums up the design and direction of this game as of late.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info