Sick sick Season 7 rewards

Stone of Lazhwar 360 points - OMG MY DREAM 1 alch worth reward!!! I'm so excited!
i think these are by far the most worthless and useless items ive ever seen as race rewards. i dont think id want any of them, not even the 1k reward.

was hoping to get some motivation from rewards since i dont feel like racing much atm but with these trashes ill probably just do sigs when i can
Last edited by janimauk on Mar 26, 2014, 6:37:21 AM
Most trash race rewards of all time.

don't worry we can use all of them for skin transfers
IGN: thejarmo
that type of thread again?

So go for 220 or don't race at all?

Shitty boring racemodes, no CT(yeah it will return as I predicted some shoddy races aka between season) and shitty rewards.

The devs responsible for the shedule just have talent to make things uninteresting.

I agree that the race reward this seasons are kind of bullshit. there is only 1 item that is actually interesting and of course it is for the selected few.

previous season we got interesting rewards for reaching certain threshold, race reward for 360 points is always some dumb common crap.

no point in running races if you are not sure you can get to 1000.
Well, you all know it would be economically game breaking if 9,000 blackgleam quivers and wurms molts were allowed onto a new server after two or four weeks.

At least I won't have to set my alarm for 4 am on workdays to knock out a D:C race, so there is that. I guess.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Who still plays with Blackgleam?
This quiver became so useless over time.

Wurms Molt and 1000 Ribbons are good leveling items.

Unset ring is the worst possible ring.
Prismatic eclipse is obviously a reward to burn vaal orbs the unique itself is junk, especially after the cleave nerf.

Then there is 1 more interesting reward left and that's it.

Lol, I always liked races and getting rewards, but this time... I'm gonna skip this season, because rewards are awful. A bunch of useless things.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Who still plays with Blackgleam?
This quiver became so useless over time.

Wurms Molt and 1000 Ribbons are good leveling items.

Unset ring is the worst possible ring.
Prismatic eclipse is obviously a reward to burn vaal orbs the unique itself is junk, especially after the cleave nerf.

Then there is 1 more interesting reward left and that's it.

I agree on this. I like the flask and compared to the other rewards it's an insane reward fpr 135 points. Thief Torment is ok'ish but got nerfed. Looking at the 600 and 1000 point rewards, it just makes me sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info