CTRL + F "Cleave"

Honestly though, this spectral throw nerf will probably not make a god damn bit of difference once you get to the point where you're crafting your weapons.
Last edited by boof on Mar 4, 2014, 6:17:47 PM
ST is still going to be powerful, but in any race that ends before docks I feel like leap slammers are going to have a very decent advantage. And for some reason leap slam did not get touched at all, unless the new skill tree has some drastic changes.

And not having hatred is not really that bad, you mostly notice it around lvl 16-17, but as long as you have a IPD poleaxe + yolo gear it's np.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
I'm not really complaining about class balance, more complaining about the lack of alternatives to Leap Slam and Spectral Throw.

This patch basically means that, outside of caster classes, racing is pretty much exactly the same for all classes, just like it was in the last 2 seasons.

There are no new viable alternatives to Leap Slam and Spectral Throw. No Cleave, no RoA, it's still just the same old.

If GGG's stance is to only balance skills every 4 months, then I at the very least expect a significant rebalancing of both underpowered and overpowered skills and not just a slight nerf to one overpowered skill and that's the end of it.

What an absolutely lazy approach to balancing this game. Racing isn't getting any less stale anytime soon, given that GGG seemingly has no interest in unlocking other viable gems next to LS and ST. It's just boring playing the same things for 3 seasons now. There needs to be some variety eventually.

I even started practising Witch on Alts, just because I already knew, before the patch notes were released, that racing for non-caster classes wasn't going to have the variety I want.

It's still just an option between either playing LS or ST.... BORING.

Give us more options than that ffs
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Mar 4, 2014, 6:41:11 PM

:D
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
The only difference with this patch will be that the Top Exp winner will be the duelist in even more cases.

Berserking didn't get moved between Templar and Mara.
Berserking got nerfed.

The Mara parts switched this means you have far less damage as Mara if you go for bersering and you reach berserking 5-6 levels later unless you take the life/defense path.

The scion won't be affected that much, only in 3h+ races where life nodes matter and the 4 node life wheel makes surviving extremly difficult.

Shadow= 3-4 levels worse

Ranged= 2-3 levels wrose

"
jstq wrote:

:D

Is that from the roccat races?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Yea its my screen shot lol.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Perhaps theyll disable the shared stash for subsequent race seasons, and prevent active skill gem drops while theyre at it. Would certainly open up some build variety (though i dont actually believe this is going to happen).

Otherwise, unless the caster nodes and gems have been significantly buffed, its really unlikely shadow is going to change much at all. By the time you start caring about your weapon (gate), ST will be at 50% and a 10% damage hit isnt going to make anywhere near the difference that a godly weapon, some strong gloves/accessories or early move/qs drops will.

Witch and ranger might gain and lose a bit of total average xp respectively but otherwise its business as usual. Cant comment on templar and the leapslam classes as i dont play them.
IGN: KoTao
"
Perhaps theyll disable the shared stash for subsequent race seasons, and prevent active skill gem drops while theyre at it. Would certainly open up some build variety (though i dont actually believe this is going to happen).

And accept how poorly balanced PoE is?
If you want to see something like 3h solo Race first duelist level 38+, first Ranger/Shadow 34 then sure.

But a NoProjectile Signature will do...

GGG should release statistics of the Best racer not having muled Spectral Throw.

There was next to no Scion competition in the NP Races because all regular Scion players suddenly went Mara/Duelist.
I did horrible the 150min NP race only having level 8,18,23 and 32 upgrades and I still got 3rd scion?

"
KoTao wrote:

Otherwise, unless the caster nodes and gems have been significantly buffed, its really unlikely shadow is going to change much at all. By the time you start caring about your weapon (gate), ST will be at 50% and a 10% damage hit isnt going to make anywhere near the difference that a godly weapon, some strong gloves/accessories or early move/qs drops will.

Witch and ranger might gain and lose a bit of total average xp respectively but otherwise its business as usual. Cant comment on templar and the leapslam classes as i dont play them.

Caster shadow might make a comeback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info