CTRL + F "Cleave"

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Nothing to nerf leap slam either, cool. Instead of just nerfing 2 handers they just straight up nerfed spectral throw. spectral needed a nerf but it was overpowered on 2 handers not 1 handers, this just makes 1 handers even more useless now.

Edit to clarify this specifically is towards racing not end game.
Last edited by Rithz on Mar 4, 2014, 10:54:38 AM
"
Rithz wrote:
Nothing to nerf leap slam either, cool. Instead of just nerfing 2 handers they just straight up nerfed spectral throw. spectral needed a nerf but it was overpowered on 2 handers not 1 handers, this just makes 1 handers even more useless now.

Yeah, the only difference really is that Leap Slam is just as good as it was pre-patch and ST is slightly worse. But ultimately it will still just be most classes using the same 2 skills in racing, no diversity, no viable alternatives, no balance.

What a complete joke of a patch, instead of adding more viable alternatives, they just nerfed one of the two dominant race skills, without realizing that the lack of viable alternatives makes that nerf totally incosequential. It makes absolutely no difference.

edit: Just think about it, we waited 4 months, 4!! months... for "this".

Just shaking my head.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Mar 4, 2014, 10:46:45 AM
atleast we got cool mtx's
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

Maybe, but most people will be turned off when they realize the application of their face to the keyboard won't yield them anywhere near the same results with leap slam as it did with spectral throw.
Honestly think flameblast will be the new spectral throw if the spell damage buffs are significant enough.
Can we get Phase Run back and remove the shitty flasks that need to drop twice for a good run?

Edit:

Flame Blast?

What about Vaal Skills?

Even more luck based races.

You find a Vaal Orb corrupt you gem into a Vaal Gem and enjoy overpowered clearing power at Sarn Docks or Sins.
Last edited by Hilbert on Mar 4, 2014, 5:52:19 PM
Let's guess the tiering for classes now!

1a) Duelist/Marauder
1b) Scion if her tree isn't completely screwed. Having not raced with her, I dunno how big a loss hatred is, but I recall Helmann doing quite well in the no-proj races.
2) Templar/Witch
3) Ranger/Shadow?

20% damage nerf early sounds pretty significant to me at least.
"
Kheffin wrote:
Let's guess the tiering for classes now!

1a) Duelist/Marauder
1b) Scion if her tree isn't completely screwed. Having not raced with her, I dunno how big a loss hatred is, but I recall Helmann doing quite well in the no-proj races.
2) Templar/Witch
3) Ranger/Shadow?

20% damage nerf early sounds pretty significant to me at least.

Spectral throw damage is roughly a 15~25% damage nerf. I can see rangers still going spectral throw and doing similar to damage as what shadows were doing. Scions might go spectral throw at the beginning and swap to leap slam, they can also probably still pull off spectral throw too since they have crazy damage in docks. It'll really depend on their tree.

Shadows are basically screwed in racing unless they relook at their gem rewards which I doubt they'll do.

Templars with their searing bond shit might be the best class if its a longer race (thinking like 2 hours) and the elemental damage nodes receive a significant buff.
Last edited by Rithz on Mar 4, 2014, 6:11:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info