What build to go for pvp?

wow guys.. a really construktive post without flames in the PVP forum

im excited :D

OnT im also really currious what will happen in the next patch :) a lower block cap+rf nerf can only be good to the state of pvp

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Feb 27, 2014, 1:23:54 AM
Summoner or firestarter, tbh I really haven't decided fully though.
"
boye wrote:
so, no caster viable in high end pvp? seems legit :/ Myself i always played frozen orb sorc in tournaments in d2, and i loved that playstyle, maybe 1 day... :P

That's not really true, however the list is small when it comes to them. The only people I can think of off the top of my head that are high level when it comes to casters in pvp is Renegade3124 And myself. It takes some pretty creative thinking to stand tall with the rest of the cheese that is on the top of the food chain currently, RF, etc.
Last edited by BringYourFriends on Mar 2, 2014, 12:17:38 PM
"
"
boye wrote:
so, no caster viable in high end pvp? seems legit :/ Myself i always played frozen orb sorc in tournaments in d2, and i loved that playstyle, maybe 1 day... :P

That's not really true, however the list is small when it comes to them. The only people I can think of off the top of my head that are high level when it comes to casters in pvp is Renegade3124 And myself. It takes some pretty creative thinking to stand tall with the rest of the cheese that is on the top of the food chain currently, RF, etc.

I'am also doing caster as i went back to my ek build, i would love to be able to use other spells as efficiently as ek but at the moment it is not possible. Hopefully GGG will tweak other spells to make them viable in PVP. The only other spells that are semi effective is freezepulse and fireball but in the end ek is still better for now.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info