HP RF nerfed / ES RF Buffed

I heard around that RF is going to be nerfed.
Please don't do that. It is not OP.
It is fair and special.
It is not lag, and good for weak computers.
In PVP aspect, normal (not exceptionally good with mirrored gears) RF builder would not be OP.
Because there are many counter to RF, like:
Bow puncture - Harbinger bow mirror
Critical dagger - AXN's dagger + rise of the phoenix shield
ES base RF - Sharvonne wrapping - dual redbeak
Sword 2 handed - mirrored 2 handed sword
Mine/trapper - fire ball trap, arc trap

Most of those kill RF players easily if he is not good enough.
I dont see the point where RF is OP.
Those who have many mirror service gears on them self will easily kill RF.
And yet, even RF vs RF is pretty fun and very competitive.
Why RF OP?
No it is not.
It take 9k + of life for a RF to deal good damage.
Less than 9k is trash imo.
And yet, 2 handed sword build + reduce block with 9k + life too isn't OP?
Bow puncture trap deal insane damage, like instant death isn't OP?
Mine/trapper 1 shot 9k+ life RF isn't OP?

Proof:
AXN - ULTIMATE GEAR
if u look at his gear, u will be like: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
What about him?
15k (life + ES) pure RF, still get killed very fast (bow puncture/critical dagger kill him)
Is RF really OP?
From what i see, RF is not OP if u r not good enough.

Best pvper currently:
Meetpopole /Dullahanheadles - Critical dagger
Shadowthefall - ES base RF
Hauntworld - ES base RF
FireBitch - EA
Dublicious - bow punture
MulaXul - 2 handed sword cyclone
_Laz_ - hybrid bow punture /EA
Stardraken - fire ball trapper

Amongs many others good pvp.

Actually:
I think RF needs more area of effect to be effective in pvp.
Since cyclone with corrupted mode will attract all enemy into it. ISn't that OP?

Mannnnnnn, if you think RF is OP. Look at your self again, full of mirrored gears, which other people dream of and they may never have. Aren't you OOOOOPPPPP?
Think this: NOT EVERY RF CAN WIN YOU. DONT YOU SEE? ONLY SUPER STRONG ONE. IF AXN with 15 (k life + ES) STILL LOSE. THEN TELL ME WHO WIN YOU....

This is my own opinion. I am sorry if this bother you, dont make this so serious! I dont want to be hated. Be friendly!
Last edited by behakungfu on Mar 4, 2014, 4:00:22 PM
you forgot King Shroom

SHROOMSLAP - King Status default attacks
occasional fireball totem if they run
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Feb 24, 2014, 10:52:29 PM
Ya theres a lot of counterplay to RF.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
I use it for PVE, if they do nerf it, i hope its only pvp related
IGN: Beardedwizzard
GGG, please nerf RF in PVP, its really annoying.
Sure, there are some counters against it. But when you face them as a melee and u are unprepared, you are dead in seconds. Full prepared with Phoenix, Purity of Fire and Ruby Flasks some are beatable for me, yes. But good ones with massive life and life regeneration, no way. They can only be killed by high crit or mine/trap chars.
And yes, chars with best gear money can buy are also OP, but that is another sort of problem.
HAHAHA
100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
OP is obviously under drugs effect
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Feb 25, 2014, 4:29:43 AM
Nah rf needs to be nerfed it does way too much damage and degen has no reduction at all for pvp. I was killing people with 10k hp Under a second which is completely retarded imo, i went back to my EK witch and it's getting completely wrecked by rf and a lot of other builds have no way to deal with proper rf builds because once they flicker to you its over if you dont have enough fire resist ( talking about atleast 98% on flask usage... )

I'm just waiting the next patch for RF nerf so i wont have to deal with it and im hyped for my caster since they are buffing spells for pvp and implementing a way to counter spell block so i wont have to shoot 10 ek's before landing a damn hit on a max block build anymore ! Fuck yeah !
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 25, 2014, 8:10:31 AM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Nah rf needs to be nerfed it does way too much damage and degen has no reduction at all for pvp. I was killing people with 10k hp Under a second which is completely retarded imo, i went back to my EK witch and it's getting completely wrecked by rf and a lot of other builds have no way to deal with proper rf builds because once they flicker to you its over if you dont have enough fire resist ( talking about atleast 98% on flask usage... )

I'm just waiting the next patch for RF nerf so i wont have to deal with it and im hyped for my caster since they are buffing spells for pvp and implementing a way to counter spell block so i wont have to shoot 10 ek's before landing a damn hit on a max block build anymore ! Fuck yeah !

Isn't EK mine/trap 1 shot 10k life RF in a sec?
If without spell block, that is one shot for sure.
Your 10 Ek to land 1 hit on max block build, that is another part of other builds.
With RF builders, they barely have enough block spell to handle the Ek shoot.
Dont tell me that you cant be killed by someone else.
Even though u kill people very fast,
however you still can be killed pretty fast as well (may be in 3vs3)
So i would consider that is fair enough.

I just want to to say that RF build should not be extinguished in pvp
just because people hate it.

I really dont expect a very bad nerf that would make RF builders disappear forever, that is unfair. And then people turn into other topic: EK + sharvone = OP

If RF is nerf, it should still be able to kill other people in pvp.

Another sensitive problem because of hatred pushed on RF builders.
In the dark side of a human being:
DONT YOU HATE THE ONE WHO WIN YOU? YES YOU DO (depends much or not much)
Well, dont hate just yet. Instead of hating them, find a way, a counter to defeat, that would make you stronger and a better person. First thing to consider: you cant expect to win some one without good gear and good support gems setup and good skill. It is just that who is better than the other in every aspect, not just the skill gem.
If you lose, tell your self, i getta try harder and find a counter... that is what shadowthefall do, he always find a counter to a build, that make him a pro pvper.
Sorry if this bother or touch ur anger again, please forgive me!

"
behakungfu wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Isn't EK mine/trap 1 shot 10k life RF in a sec?
If without spell block, that is one shot for sure.
Your 10 Ek to land 1 hit on max block build, that is another part of other builds.
With RF builders, they barely have enough block spell to handle the Ek shoot.
Dont tell me that you cant be killed by someone else.
Even though u kill people very fast,
however you still can be killed pretty fast as well (may be in 3vs3)
So i would consider that is fair enough.

I just want to to say that RF build should not be extinguished in pvp
just because people hate it.

I really dont expect a very bad nerf that would make RF builders disappear forever, that is unfair. And then people turn into other topic: EK + sharvone = OP

If RF is nerf, it should still be able to kill other people in pvp.

Another sensitive problem because of hatred pushed on RF builders.
In the dark side of a human being:
DONT YOU HATE THE ONE WHO WIN YOU? YES YOU DO (depends much or not much)
Well, dont hate just yet. Instead of hating them, find a way, a counter to defeat, that would make you stronger and a better person. First thing to consider: you cant expect to win some one without good gear and good support gems setup and good skill. It is just that who is better than the other in every aspect, not just the skill gem.
If you lose, tell your self, i getta try harder and find a counter... that is what shadowthefall do, he always find a counter to a build, that make him a pro pvper.
Sorry if this bother or touch ur anger again, please forgive me!

Just FYI everyone in our guild, including Shadowthefall, thinks RF is OP.
Hauntworld was one of the best RF build out there, and I myself tried a variation of a RF build, it's just insanely OP, but it became boring to duel with it as the only builds that can kill you are RF with better gear, and some other top gear PvPers...
Also I'd like to say that getting max spell block as RF is easy, so EK mines are not a problem at all
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
Last edited by Dullahan987 on Feb 25, 2014, 9:15:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info