So I just tried the FBLAMT race...

Missed this one, but did make the ELBLAMT last night ... uuumm um love me some BLAMT!
BLAMT!
Well I tried to play it, but this is probably the most stupid race ever.

I do love the basic BLAMT race - in it you can actually progress through the content, especially with a good party.

However, if every enemy fractures, especially GMp ranged, and you aren't given any xp for killing copies...
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Feb 20, 2014, 7:01:13 AM
Spoiler
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
And it is crazy!My new favourite race together with Descent Champions.After figuring out how to kill Hillock I joined party where someone started casually killing cannibals,what ended up with entire party wiped out.After few fails got my character to level 3 and tried killing cannibals one by one but it took too much time and didn't manage to get to Mud Flats.Had great fun trying to survive,congratulations to GGG for making such crazy and fun race :D

Can you explain what you mean by "return key"?
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
And it is crazy!My new favourite race together with Descent Champions.After figuring out how to kill Hillock I joined party where someone started casually killing cannibals,what ended up with entire party wiped out.After few fails got my character to level 3 and tried killing cannibals one by one but it took too much time and didn't manage to get to Mud Flats.Had great fun trying to survive,congratulations to GGG for making such crazy and fun race :D

He is mad since you only used one paragraphs, instead of two. He gets mad when people use to few paragraphs and shit. Stuff like this is highly important to him.
A kid playing computer games can never be — and never has been — hardcore.
"
Well I tried to play it, but this is probably the most stupid race ever.

I do love the basic BLAMT race - in it you can actually progress through the content, especially with a good party.

However, if every enemy fractures, especially GMp ranged, and you aren't given any xp for killing copies...

Yep, the spitters and cannibals were lethal once they all launched together. Especially if they stayed in synch.
Also, I think it would have been much fairer to grant XP or at least drops from the fractures. It's one thing for it to be an occasional Nemesis mod but when everything turns 4x and you get no XP for most of them progression becomes too painfully slow.

Plus, fracturing detonation totems with all those corpses. And 4x warp totems. Oh my. Maybe the totems themselves might have been omitted from the fracture mod...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
TheSeth256 wrote:

Itskindalikethespacekeyonyourkeyboard.Itslotsoffun!Youshouldtryitsometimebrah.
I desperately needed to remove my toenails with pliers. Chose that instead.
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
TheSeth256 wrote:

What's the problem? It's one paragraph talking about one thing. 4 sentences! That's it! Good Lord man, would you prefer every sentence have it's own paragraph?
:D must have been so much fun i can only imagine
It's like BLAMT just only every 5th mod gives experience and the density is 5 times higher.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info