So I just tried the FBLAMT race...

And it is crazy!My new favourite race together with Descent Champions.After figuring out how to kill Hillock I joined party where someone started casually killing cannibals,what ended up with entire party wiped out.After few fails got my character to level 3 and tried killing cannibals one by one but it took too much time and didn't manage to get to Mud Flats.Had great fun trying to survive,congratulations to GGG for making such crazy and fun race :D

next step is 'one hit ko' race
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
It was too hard for me. Gave up after 5 deaths.

How did you manage to kill hillock btw?
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:

I was playing Scion using Spectral Throw,just skipped all mobs up to Hillock,and killed him by kiting and making sure that returning attacks of ST hit him too.2 health flasks are just enough to kill him without going melee range.
I killed hillock with a bow on my ranger and marauder (searched chests for bows as a marauder).

It was a breeze with the basic bow attack. Easier than with ST.
I'll just add my current gear to my shop thread, so people could find me some upgrades...
Last edited by Dikki on Feb 19, 2014, 5:29:55 PM
I had bad luck with chests,and all were guarded by these ranged bugs that are more dangerous than Hillock actually.
Last edited by TheSeth256 on Feb 19, 2014, 5:35:05 PM
Kill Hillock in BLAMT

open all the chests and barrels and hope for a bow/wand
I need more purple titles
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:

bow or dualwanding.
the 'death messages spam' just 1 sec after the start was hilarious :D
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
And it is crazy!My new favourite race together with Descent Champions.After figuring out how to kill Hillock I joined party where someone started casually killing cannibals,what ended up with entire party wiped out.After few fails got my character to level 3 and tried killing cannibals one by one but it took too much time and didn't manage to get to Mud Flats.Had great fun trying to survive,congratulations to GGG for making such crazy and fun race :D

IGN: Kulde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info