Nightmares

"
tempallo wrote:
"
York wrote:

I hope they are reading these forums and see how much the hostile button is needed.....

we are all in your situation, but even if they will read this, they don't give a fuck, because we are like 2% of total players. so they think it's better develop PvE, but as you can see the majority of good streamers like etup, gankstaboo etc which used to get 10k+ views, already quitted because it gets boring after some time. now poe has 400 viewers lol. i see no future for this game.

Im out. Too many PvE players trying to prevent PvP while ggg promised it ruined it for me. I will give Firebrand my stash stuff and then im out. I still like GGG and all, and PoE is still one of the best games I,ve played, just tired of GGG putting a box that says "PvP tournaments start soon!" and all the teasing combined with PvE whining just puts you in a situation where you feel like you are not welcome in this game anymore. I,ve seen people that whined alot more than I did about PvP, but it doesnt matter. If it is about PvP you will get bashed. Might still play races.
"
FIreskull wrote:
I will give Firebrand my stash stuff and then im out.

I appreciate your gesture but hold off till March 5th before you make any final decisions.

If things aren't ready by then, I don't blame you for giving up. :/
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 20, 2014, 12:19:44 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
I will give Firebrand my stash stuff and then im out.

I appreciate your gesture but hold off till March 5th before you make any final decisions.

If things aren't ready by then, then I don't blame you for giving up. :/

when is domination going to standard march 5th correct?
m8 your dream comes true :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
m8 your dream comes true :)

Of course they decide to bring news about it just the DAY after I had enough of waiting... That is like soooooooooooo typical right??? Seriously what are the odds??
"
FIreskull wrote:

Of course they decide to bring news about it just the DAY after I had enough of waiting... That is like soooooooooooo typical right??? Seriously what are the odds??

Haha... Damn, I should of taken your stuff. :p
IGN: _Firebitch
It's confirmed that GGG will make changes for pvp in the upcoming patches, let's be patient and hope for the best.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 21, 2014, 3:23:05 PM
yea, meanwhile I will find me another game and enjoy the PVP to my liking

My opinion on this game has changed 180 degrees. From what looked like a jewel in a pool of mediocre at best games, now looks like another diablo III.

Where s the cut throat league which was promised?

Where is a viable substitute? Like a hostile button?

Y'all enjoy mindless dumbed down arenas and duel that takes you to the same arena...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info