Nightmares

Damn man idk why tonight i had nightmares that poe had open world pvp.

FUCK.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 15, 2014, 10:59:35 PM
I only wish.....

this game could be so much more if it had open world PVP

starting to look like another diablo III

fail....
I will only play races if it does not come out in March. I dont care about this sacrifice of the Vaal thing. Honestly I waited so long that I dont care about any patches if the patch doesnt say anything about open pvp.
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

FUCK.

fortunately it happened only in your dream, we all know this will never come true so you don't have to worry.

"
FIreskull wrote:
I will only play races if it does not come out in March. I dont care about this sacrifice of the Vaal thing. Honestly I waited so long that I dont care about any patches if the patch doesnt say anything about open pvp.

exaclty, we are all in your situation. except that i'll just quit, cause is pointless to me doing races and same things again and again in a game i played for almost 2 years waiting for every patch hoping for pvp changes.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

FUCK.

fortunately it happened only in your dream, we all know this will never come true so you don't have to worry.

"
FIreskull wrote:

exaclty, we are all in your situation. except that i'll just quit, cause is pointless to me doing races and same things again and again in a game i played for almost 2 years waiting for every patch hoping for pvp changes.

Maybe do like Grindcore and start killing people at bandits? Even though its fucking stupid, you could just keep making a new character if you get killed and try over and over... Only mini replacement for open PvP for now. Could try to do it with a character that is same level or lower level than the people you are going for.

Honestly, I might start doing that if it does not come out in March. New 4 Month HC League bandit PK char.
Open world PvP is a thing of the past. Too many bitches cried about it when it was the norm. So games are now nothing but pussy havens and arena queues. Days of people typing trash, getting hunted down repeatidly til they had to s/e or change realms/accounts are pretty much gone. Now the kids that could sit in town faking afk and/or playing passworded games are having a shit ton of fun. While some that couldn't cut it back then discovered stuff like Molten shell/RMT/block/Tempest shield or RF and feel redemption. Hur hur hur i r da bestiest pvp in da poe univerze!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Zzz
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 17, 2014, 11:02:51 PM
At least they would bring back the races in season 7 right?
I Started recently playing POE again, after taking a very long break...

Been following the game since 2012 closed beta, have been waiting for the open world PVP...

It was promised by the devs in form of a league (cut throat), which I think is a horrible idea given the playerbase is already divided by softcore/hardcore and seasonal leagues, and its nearly impossible to find ppl to PVP with as is, when you segregate people even further, it will miserably fail....

If there will not be a world PVP option with this patch, I will be most likely quitting this game again, and I dont know if I will come back this time or not....

Big disappointment and a let down from the developers team ........

I hope they are reading these forums and see how much the hostile button is needed.....
"
York wrote:

I hope they are reading these forums and see how much the hostile button is needed.....

we are all in your situation, but even if they will read this, they don't give a fuck, because we are like 2% of total players. so they think it's better develop PvE, but as you can see the majority of good streamers like etup, gankstaboo etc which used to get 10k+ views, already quitted because it gets boring after some time. now poe has 400 viewers lol. i see no future for this game.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info