cyclone vs dual strike vs heavy strike

"
Firebrand76 wrote:

Puncture needs to be fixed? Block and bleed flasks prevent it from being too OP IMO. That and using lightning warp to move around when punctured.

Puncture requires no investment for it to do as much damage as invested skills. Just need a base weapon with good Physical Damage.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
Last edited by Proverbs28v1 on Feb 11, 2014, 1:06:19 PM
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

Puncture needs to be fixed? Block and bleed flasks prevent it from being too OP IMO. That and using lightning warp to move around when punctured.

Puncture requires no investment for it to do as much damage as invested skills. Just need a base weapon with good Physical Damage.

get better weapon if you don't even have a good weapon why even bother to pvp or you a pve?

jin's sword save up a mirror and once u get this gg sword u'll beat every one so easy

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/556020
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 11, 2014, 1:11:08 PM
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

Well ya... if you're using mirrored gear, one can invest in almost all life/block nodes and still kick ass. But for others that don't have 300+ ex gear that's a different story.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 11, 2014, 1:27:00 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

Well ya... if you're using mirrored gear, one can invest in almost all life/block nodes and still kick ass. But for others that don't have 300+ ex gear that's a different story.

that is why you play LLD why play pvp when you have shitty gear
you know that you can't win so you ask for a nerf does that means every-time you lose to a certain skill you ask to nerf it?

eat or be eaten simple as that

btw pvp is unbalance boring only LLD is enjoyable
"

that is why you play LLD why play pvp when you have shitty gear
you know that you can't win so you ask for a nerf does that means every-time you lose to a certain skill you ask to nerf it?

eat or be eaten simple as that

btw pvp is unbalance boring only LLD is enjoyable

I play both merc and lld pvp, and have done pretty well in both.

I think you're quoting the wrong person. When did I ever ask for a nerf?

I asked for RF to be reworked since it doesn't seem to have a pvp damage reduction applied to it like every other skill in pvp does.

So having less than 300 ex of gear is considered shitty now?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
I met hoadang long time ago in pvp arena but it's not until last night i really get to know him in person. Yes, he does beat almost everyone with op gear but u guys neglect the efforts behind his wins. He is not trolling the pvp arena he is just testing for the best gem combination. So why don't we clam down and enjoy the game. If you dont wan pvp him simply logout, it takes few seconds to get back in game.

You made me laugh there '' the efforts behind his wins ''

1. RMT
2. Copied a build
3. no effort spent
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
I met hoadang long time ago in pvp arena but it's not until last night i really get to know him in person. Yes, he does beat almost everyone with op gear but u guys neglect the efforts behind his wins. He is not trolling the pvp arena he is just testing for the best gem combination. So why don't we clam down and enjoy the game. If you dont wan pvp him simply logout, it takes few seconds to get back in game.

[Removed by Support]
Dublicious
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 11, 2014, 2:08:09 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"

1. RMT
2. Copied a build
3. no effort spent

the #1 RF abuser has spoken

hauntworld
1.first choice to pvp is : RF yea its op so i gotta abuse it and make everyone think im the best pvper
2.think that rf is not broken
3.dont need rmt gear but just need broken es rmt gear to win all pvpers
4.think hes the best cuz hes rf
5.begs ggg not to nerf rf
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"

1. RMT
2. Copied a build
3. no effort spent

the #1 RF abuser has spoken

hauntworld
1.first choice to pvp is : RF yea its op so i gotta abuse it and make everyone think im the best pvper
2.think that rf is not broken
3.dont need rmt gear but just need broken es rmt gear to win all pvpers
4.think hes the best cuz hes rf
5.begs ggg not to nerf rf

[Removed by Support]

I know RF is broken and i actually want it fixed like everyone, i only used it for fun as a creative idea and it was cool to play until everyone copied it. I never RMT'ed my gear what the **** are you talking about ? I'm currently making another PVP build as my main and i'm not into RF at all right now because i got bored of it.

[Removed by Support]

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 11, 2014, 2:25:52 PM
"
ddub3987 wrote:
"

Yea right. This Dude is trolling pvp que with Mullas buid, and 2000 bucks worth of gear. He will sure help to boost the pvp community huh?

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 11, 2014, 2:26:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info