cyclone vs dual strike vs heavy strike

hi im plaing a sword board scion.

im not sure which skill is the best for pvp... aktually i use cyclone after a few tests, because it seems to be more powerfull than dual strike

now im testing heavy strike vs cyclone and im not sure whats better. hs have better dps, but its slower so i leech less hp with life gain on hit and i can be stunned.

cyclone have more utility with canot be stuned better leech but a bit less dps..

whats ur opinion?

/e all gems are 20/20 ofc

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Feb 11, 2014, 12:29:42 AM
Alot depends on what you are facing. Damage although relevant, its important to note that cyclone is immune to knockback and stun and can break traps if the aoe radius is large enough.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
well my cyc aoe radius is only from the 20% quality bonus..also not that far

also have this +2 unarmed and weapon range node from duellist area

From what I hear your biggest fears will be max block aegis aura RFers and Crit EK builds or trap builds.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
aegis make me lough :) (sword speck +heavy strike without multistrike kill them)
RF and trapper -> i have a nice surprise for them (i need only ~10 exa xD)

crit EK.. the only real problem is here yes

and... this awesome lvl 97 OP scion with 2h sword spec (houndong or something like that is his name) unkillable for me

Last edited by trashs1 on Feb 11, 2014, 4:53:09 AM
"
trashs1 wrote:
aegis make me lough :) (sword speck +heavy strike without multistrike kill them)

and... this awesome lvl 97 OP scion with 2h sword spec (houndong or something like that is his name) unkillable for me

that 97 ur talking about has been trolling poe pvp for a while now with his RMT gear. dont feel bad he pretty much beats everyone, not that hard with 1k+ ex worth of gear and an average of 10 stat points more than everyone. just another guy whos leeched onto a good build after seeing it in action then added the RMT factor.

also if your dual wield, dual strike(no multistrike) is probably better than heavy strike when fighting aegis guys if both your weapons are good. Although you should test both alot to see what you like better. heavy strike has the knockback factor, but most aegis guys use cyclone anyways.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Feb 11, 2014, 12:00:32 PM
"
trashs1 wrote:

Hoadang. aka Google337.

No beating him until they fix puncture.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:

Hoadang. aka Google337.

Puncture needs to be fixed? Block and bleed flasks prevent it from being too OP IMO. That and using lightning warp to move around when punctured.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 11, 2014, 12:44:39 PM
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
"
trashs1 wrote:

Hoadang. aka Google337.

why cant u use puncture?

the kid is op but puncture is not op there is flask or use puncture yourself to re-counter and i think cyclone should counter it with flask (bleeD) [Removed by Support]

Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 11, 2014, 2:28:37 PM
I met hoadang long time ago in pvp arena but it's not until last night i really get to know him in person. Yes, he does beat almost everyone with op gear but u guys neglect the efforts behind his wins. He is not trolling the pvp arena he is just testing for the best gem combination. So why don't we clam down and enjoy the game. If you dont wan pvp him simply logout, it takes few seconds to get back in game.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info