Fracturing Immolation race

yall need to learn the ways of txtQ7
Maybe devs should learn how to code multithreaded stuff and netcode, how to hook all user32.dll calls (this is open source btw), how to run calculations on client safely, how to handle gpu and cpu resources correctly, instead of players being forced to play on lowest possible settings on pretty modern pc's, compete with hackers and play around desync?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Feb 9, 2014, 3:29:38 PM
"
jstq wrote:
Maybe devs should learn how to code multithreaded stuff and netcode, how to hook all user32.dll calls (this is open source btw), how to run calculations on client safely, how to handle gpu and cpu resources correctly, instead of players being forced to play on lowest possible settings on pretty modern pc's, compete with hackers and play around desync?

maybe but since they are not going to do this anytime soon its your own fault for playing with graphics that hinder your gameplay alot. i still think its good to qq about it to make ggg notice
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 9, 2014, 4:32:13 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
Fucking. Awesome.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that is the best race type ever.

You're the only one
I can "tolerate" an hour of it, but 3? Only race I've actually just played a normal character for instead.

Speaking of, far too many "long" races all bunched together this weekend.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
Speaking of, far too many "long" races all bunched together this weekend.

^

The back to back 3 hour was such a bad joke.. 6 hours with 1 hour in between? Why punish us with this. For a lot of people it's doing the same farm for an hour and a half or so. Why not more variants of 1 hour play throughs, different timed burst races etc..
"
jstq wrote:

There are several threads that the devs should use several threads for rendering and use proper filemapping.

But well priorities are somewhere else it seems. Proper code means PoE would start within 3 seconds.

But it will only take a priority once players start crashing in MTX filled towns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info